Scammer Alert: Cheeseneck aka Danny Feizal

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why do you keep bumping? It isn't like this section gets a ton of new threads. This is at the top anyway.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey how do i quote this and keep it showing every time i reply???
Hit quote. Highlight everything, hit ctrl "C", then click on user cp up at the top of the page. Go to the signature section and then hit ctrl "V". Save.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hit quote. Highlight everything, hit ctrl "C", then click on user cp up at the top of the page. Go to the signature section and then hit ctrl "V". Save.
awsome thanx!!!!!!!:cool:

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
there's more details that are being left for reason which are still being investigated..as for the items existing haha thats such a frivolous point to argue. Yes one is to assume they do in fact exist but the fact that 0 out of 4 tracking numbers work makes absolutely no sense.

As for the postal service, yes i'm following up with them i'm doing all the hounding yet danny has my money and hasn't done much to help his position.

If you care to read thru the mess here is some more information...
http://web.ekdivision.com/board/barang-yang-hendak-dijual/3833-scammer-alert-danny-feizal-shamsudin.html
He may have your money, but he claims he's sent you 2 sets of seats.

And I've seen first hand- sometimes tracking numbers do not work until AFTER the item was delivered.

Nobody is 100% perfect, there are MANY people who do their job half-asses.

The odds of someone with a LOT of great transaction history before AND after your delay- "scamming" someone are slim to none.

I sent out an item to a customer last week, they still haven't recieved it- but I sent someone else in the SAME town something 3 days ago and he recieved his item today.

Point is- shipping services are NOT reliable.

Royal_C!ty

Again… did you pay for insurance?
no unfortunately not (my dumbass mistake.)

He may have your money, but he claims he's sent you 2 sets of seats.

And I've seen first hand- sometimes tracking numbers do not work until AFTER the item was delivered.

Nobody is 100% perfect, there are MANY people who do their job half-asses.

The odds of someone with a LOT of great transaction history before AND after your delay- "scamming" someone are slim to none.

I sent out an item to a customer last week, they still haven't recieved it- but I sent someone else in the SAME town something 3 days ago and he recieved his item today.

Point is- shipping services are NOT reliable.
I understand what your saying but these are extenuating circumstances. If you read through the link to the ekdivision forum i posted you would see the controversy of if he or his friends in fact not only sent the "original set" but the "replacement set" as well. Seeing as though his friend works for the POS courier service the issue at hand is that there was infact some sort of illicit activities going on and it seems as though my set of seats, another buyers intersection lights and third persons ctr lip were never shipped out as originally told.

so there hasn't been an issue with the courier service itself but an issue between him & his friend who works for the service (who i'm assuming gives him a discounted rate or does it for free) to get us our product.

If you care to review the link posted to the said forum it should get you up to speed.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't see how he is a scammer when he is OPENLY replying to you on a public forum, which he previously has a good name on. A scammer will lie and avoid you. And HELLO...he has a business. You are not his only customer, he has several others, w/ orders larger, smaller, more expensive, less expensive, yadda yadda yadda than yours.

This is out of his hands, and it's your fault for not having the items insured. Quit trying to make someone look bad and give them more of a headache when it's not necessary.

If it's REALLY an issue, have your bank reverse the charges. I had to have my bank do that w/ JHPUSA a couple of years ago. I made 1 phone call, and 3 days later I had my money back.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I may have missed it but I keep seeing references to him running a business. Does his business have a website, just curious?

Royal_C!ty

I may have missed it but I keep seeing references to him running a business. Does his business have a website, just curious?
basically it's an individual (Danny) goes through his local junkyards/forums etc. to find parts that we deem are "harder to find" here in the North America in an effort to flip them to us and make a profit.

I don't see how he is a scammer when he is OPENLY replying to you on a public forum, which he previously has a good name on. A scammer will lie and avoid you. And HELLO...he has a business. You are not his only customer, he has several others, w/ orders larger, smaller, more expensive, less expensive, yadda yadda yadda than yours.

This is out of his hands, and it's your fault for not having the items insured. Quit trying to make someone look bad and give them more of a headache when it's not necessary.

If it's REALLY an issue, have your bank reverse the charges. I had to have my bank do that w/ JHPUSA a couple of years ago. I made 1 phone call, and 3 days later I had my money back.
and obviously you have not reviewed all the information that has been posted in this thread, his "business" isn't as "busy" as everyone is led to believe as it is in fact a supplementary income. As for it being my fault? sure to a point it is but the fact of the matter is the seats at this point have never been sent, just as I suspsected.

email from this morning from Danny himself.

the numbers should surface in the few days. they are being sent out, and im working doubly hard so that they can pass through, as there are also some other parts that got held with the seats,

So there you have it, the seats were never sent which is why the #'s were indeed faulty, which in my opinion is not only bad for business due to the continuos lies but shows he lacks credibility as well as integrity. If this hasn't seemed in the least bit "scammish" or even "shady" to you then thats fine, but seeing how this is an online forum I'm entitled to my opinion just as you are entitled to yours and until I receive these seats I ordered (4 months ago) this will continue to be a scam in my eyes.

Royal_C!ty

oh and P.S. lownslow

you can't reverse charges after 60 days and if you read the thread I ordered these on January 19th.

Royal_C!ty

because you just had to order some mad tyte jdm seats. when your seats are just fine? the guy lives in east budda fawk, s*** happens, customs may have lost them, whos knows, the guy has sold all kinda s*** here and im pretty sure your the first problem. you got half the seats, so its not like he just takes money and no one gets anything.. geez as much as you complain id snub you too. he is probally tired hearing from you.there is only so much he can do when he is half way around the world.
And you obviously fail at reading the details of this thread but I do applaud your efforts and thank you for the bump ;)

Rich-PMS

Registered VIP
the numbers should surface in the few days. they are being sent out, and im working doubly hard so that they can pass through, as there are also some other parts that got held with the seats, [\quote]

seems to me from this emai that the shipping place never proceeded with loading the package onto a truck.

Which would cause the tracking number to NOT work.

Royal_C!ty

the numbers should surface in the few days. they are being sent out, and im working doubly hard so that they can pass through, as there are also some other parts that got held with the seats, [\quote]

seems to me from this emai that the shipping place never proceeded with loading the package onto a truck.

Which would cause the tracking number to NOT work.
Seems to be the case and hopefully it truly is my only question is why did it take you a month of me complaining to actually go and find out this information?

Well i fail to care about your thread ,actually i just get tired of seeing it as im sure many of us also feel the same way no one feels sorry for you ,its not bumping if no one really cares.
That's fine and it's not like this thread is in a high traffic area, if somehow it disrupts your visit to clubcivic maybe you shouldnt click on it? You don't have to troll every thread to get your post count up. I'm sure you'll post in here again which obviously shows that deep down your truly not "care-less" about this thread, just simply heavily opinionated and feel as though somehow this thread is a burden in your everyday life.

Royal_C!ty

Man, you're like an old bitty..complaining about s*** HOW long ago and won't drop it....??

How new are you to this forum, or the car scene in general?

Sounds like you're not the brightest if you waited so long. I'm there w/ half the other members....no one feels for you; esp since you're being such a d**k about it, and TRUST me when I say none of us are trying to get our post count up. Check the join dates...we have access to the entire forum..we don't care about post counts.
To all of you who come in and are crying out no one feels sorry for you and blah blah blah...Your all right, I'm wrong (hopefully that's what you wanted to hear,) I'd rather not have my thread locked because of the random slightly off topic chatter going on in here. My thread will stay up until I receive the seats and that's it. If you don't hold the same opinions as me or have a comment your just dying to say please keep it to PM's.

Thanks!

Royal_C!ty

Not once have i been disrespectful in this thread I'm not telling anyone necessarily what to do all I'd like is to kept clean from off topic chatter theres threads specifically made for that, not this one.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well if it makes you feel any better I wouldn't buy from Cheeseneck after seeing this thread. I think it's fine that you posted to get some attention and it worked because the seller posted in the thread but I don't know what you're expecting to happen at this point. Nobody likes to see scammers but I think the reason you've been getting so much resistance is you're being a little unreasonable as well. The transaction went sour because of a shipping mishap but the seller at least claims he is working on getting you a replacement. I agree it sounds a little fishy but bottom line, you didn't get insurance so he owes you nothing. Buying parts on a forum or from classifieds is not the same as retail. Who knows how long it would to find a new set of seats at a decent enough price for the seller not to lose money. He shouldn't have promised you that you'd have them by a certain date but at this point I don't know what you expect to get out of bumping this thread.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thread will stay open at least until issue is resolved / OP request.

But you all heard the OP, keep it clean and on-topic... Deleting all the garbage now ;)

Royal_C!ty

Thank you good sir! I appreciate it. As far as this transaction goes a board member (who can read and speak malay) just got back to me, after reviewing the malaysian Honda forum, Danny is A member of. Please do not take his opinions as a representative of my own..

well, i just read the whole thread. and you were spot on in translating what they have been posting in malay, be it negative or positve.
and i see several people looking at this matter, one particular user, "sparkplug" needless to say.. saying "forget it he's never gonna get his seats. so many others have been conned, and this foreigner should know that. he can't be pinning much hope in this matter, he can't be pushing people around". what the actual f**k?! some people are seemingly wanting this matter to be put to rest just like that, just cause you're a foreginer.

i really don't see the integrity/responsibility in this seller. he's almost like, f**king around. he's not even posting photos of the documents. and from what i understand, he didn't handle your seats personally, but through someone whom he had a connection with, in POS Malaysia which coincidentally isn't the best postal service in Malaysia DESPITE the company being most widely used in Malaysia. Piece Of s**t postal company i'd say. and that guy whom "danny" (fake name obviously) asked to handle your documents could not be of any help either. he's totally not bothered to help.

"danny" claimed he passed the consignment note to his said trusted connection.. "danny" then wrote down your address, passed it to his connection and his connection then pasted it onto your package..

somewhat somehow somewhere later, "danny" asked his connection on whether he still has the consignment note. it was known to "danny" that the note has been passed on to a third person.. and that 3rd person is currently on holiday in indonesia!

"danny" also wanted to change his nickname, not wanting to be stripped off his credibility so badly. hahaha. he also stated that foreigner's like you, especially Caucasians, only wants high end stuffs, but at a low price. wtf, a*****e isn't he.

well, all i can say is, i hope "danny" gives you a refund, because i personally don't think the seats have been sent out, AT ALL. and also, "danny" don't seem to be wanting to give you a refund, AT ALL. US currency is pretty strong vs malaysian currency. malaysians = they could not care less about anything when dealing with foreigners. mark my words. i'm a singaporean, i used to be based in malaysia. the people there doing business, especially if dealing with others outside their s**t country are f**kED UP. mostly scammers.

sorry if i haven't been of any help. do feel free to drop me queries. i'd be more than happy to help out if i can. i'm deeply sorry for you knowing you're in this situation.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well that certainly doesn't sound good, how much did you spend?