SCHMIDTY's 95 Civic

SCHMIDTY

So I know some one probably already made a thread about this...but my car...when it's idling jumps randomly back and forth from 1.5k to about 3k rpm's...why is it doing this??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IACV look it up ;)

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Should I just clean it or replace it??

Clean it first. If there's an issue afterwards, you can replace it. If the issue persists even after that, put the old one back on and return the new one :D

SCHMIDTY

Ok so when I am looking for engine parts and it says "B-series" is that what I want?

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if they are a good site they will sell both d and b parts, look through the sponsors list here. historically there is not as much for the d as there is for the b, what type of parts you wanting? turbo parts would be the "Best" for hp numbers, do not waste your time with an NA d, wont get much out of it and it will cost you an arm and a d**k

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
naturally aspirated, not forced induction. non turbo/super charged

SCHMIDTY

Well I do wanna go boost...but right now I'm liking for maintenance\Tune up parts

SCHMIDTY

Ok maybe I should have added that I'm looking for aftermarket parts!

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well, turbo vs NA makes a big difference. and turbo parts do not really mesh well with a na setup...

SCHMIDTY

Well I'm not trying to copy anybody but I kinda wanna do what CHILD did...I wanna go boost but I wanna tune up everything else also