lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
...look through the sponsors list here.
Justin got rid of the site sponsors a couple years ago. The only store here is his now which is at the top of the forum. :thumbs up

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I do wanna go boost...but right now I'm liking for maintenance\Tune up parts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
I would suggest doing a lot more research before you go forced induction. You dont even know how to fix a rough idle...

SCHMIDTY

I've done A LOT of research on FA...having a rough idle has nothing to do with that

SCHMIDTY

Like I said I'm new to owning a civic...I had the same problem on an 03 CTS I had and it wasn't the IACV so I had no clue

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
there is a lot to think about, cost/state laws/goals/hp numbers/ start looking at the members rides section and try to figure out what exactly you want. its best to start with a path rather than buying parts as you come upon them. kerry had a plan and he went through with it. his first car looked a lot like your current car, hes been through like 4 now... takes time to understand what are good goals. fastest way to learn is take your lumps like everyone else did. get pushed around by old members, and learn as fast as possible. use the search function... seem like a decently smart dude you are on your way

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wanting to follow Kerry (Child) is a massive leap from where your knowledge is at currently. My :twocents: would be to focus on getting your engine running smooth as is. Don't dump any money into aftermarket anything until you get this thing running tip top. From there, make a plan of action. If you want to go boost, research every single step thoroughly. Research building your bottom end, research whether a swap + boost would be more viable, research turbo sizes, external vs internally gated, charge piping etc. Everything. You're talking a lot of money if you want to boost, regardless of platform.

SCHMIDTY

there is a lot to think about, cost/state laws/goals/hp numbers/ start looking at the members rides section and try to figure out what exactly you want. its best to start with a path rather than buying parts as you come upon them. kerry had a plan and he went through with it. his first car looked a lot like your current car, hes been through like 4 now... takes time to understand what are good goals. fastest way to learn is take your lumps like everyone else did. get pushed around by old members, and learn as fast as possible. use the search function... seem like a decently smart dude you are on your way
And that's what I'm trying to do...I'm not saying he is wrong by telling me to do research..but I've done research and will continue to do so...if I know one thing about this build is I'm going to do it right and not get cheap parts...I also have a very knowledgeable friend that will be helping me out a lot...cost shouldn't be an issue...once I get some cash flowing I'll be making about 4 grand a month=)=) but thanks for everyone's help...I may not be the smartest when it comes to cars but I'm definitely not the dumbest hahaha