socal ride updates..

never2old

Get off the phone & Drive
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude, i really dont mean to be a d**k but why do you keep postin stuff about your mustang life on the civic foum??

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Because its socal updates.. shall I leave club civic since its a civic forum..

GOOSE

JDM yo!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so u dont have A/c system huh... how much was that intercooler looking thing.<----LOL

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha i got that used too for 350 with 2 slim fans

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn simon, iono where u get ur money.. guess just saving up. having no payments must rule eh?

looks good y0

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
HI, MY NAME IS SIMON, AND I'M A WHORE.

car looks awesome my friend.

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahaa shut up foo. oh btw i might be getting a crx soon =)

imazn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i find it funny that people not from so. cal looks at the thread. good s**t good s**t =)

98_4doorsleeper

All Motor!
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maybe you should leave, and start club mustang.com because if you haven't looked this is club civic. And I don't think anybody wants to her about mustangs anyways. I'm just curious you don't have a honda or even an acura so what are you doing her. My advice start your own website. Instead of posting stuff about your mustang on CLUB CIVIC. Haven't you noticed nobody cares!

x007den

New User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
98_4doorsleeper said:
Maybe you should leave, and start club mustang.com because if you haven't looked this is club civic. And I don't think anybody wants to her about mustangs anyways. I'm just curious you don't have a honda or even an acura so what are you doing her. My advice start your own website. Instead of posting stuff about your mustang on CLUB CIVIC. Haven't you noticed nobody cares!
you won't fit into clubcivic, especially socal, with that attitude

JayVee

What's Going On?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
98_4doorsleeper said:
Hey Noob He's been here longer than you, and by the way I don't have a civic anymore, doesn't mean i'm going to leave becuase of that. So my advise to you is to learn how to use spell check and shut your trap.

Last edited:

Rubixcu7

Not Fittin In...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey lets not get all hostile! there is 2 points by both parties here... 1. yea jason doesnt have a civic and prolly nobody cares about his stang... so maybe that isnt in his best interest to post about it... but... 2. he has been a member a while so it should be respected... either way...
CIVIC > STANG!

Last edited: