10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
School is closed for today due to snow. <33333

xquesiano

Air Head
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm never bored at home, i have a bunch of dvds, magazines, this forum, etc... here in Cincinnati, yesterday school was closed and today for a while which is cool, but last tuesday it was also closed, and tuesdays i only have one four hour class... so we've missed eight hours. Making up all that work is going to suck...

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Spare time HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Between work, my girl, friends, and everything else my life is hectic as hell. I can't even remember the last time I was home alone.

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
... oh but when I do get an hour or two to sit around I smoke weeeeeeeeeeed.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
School is closed for today due to snow. <33333
You know what? I'm proud to say my local community college has MANY MANY MANY MANY class cancellations today due to the weather. But the campus is still open.

Some thursday classes are canceled and even 1 saturday one is. I sure hope as hell the weather forecast is right and it keeps snowing all day today and throughout over night again and get another 6-12" so my classes are canceled thursday.

Still gonna study and stuff and do HW, but a man can dream.

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont get bored very much at home, and am rarely alone since i live with my fiance. but if i am, i just play around on the computer, or masterbate vigoriously.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2KSIR said:
The weather doesn't make it easy to take care of a car in the winter and the salt just eats away at it. That is why you get a winter beater because you don't care about it and get rid of it when you no longer need it.

I take care of my Dodge Mechanically I just spent $200 on it last week but as far as the exterior goes no way. I only paid $1500 for it and I want to be able to walk away from it whenever.

Can't wait to get the Civic out in the spring. At least in the better weather when there is nothing to do I can go for a drive. I guess you can do that in the winter but it is not the same.
Our state (WA) doesn't salt the roads. However they do use a de-icer that is more damaging than salt.

I have had no previous problems with rust when I lived in Delaware though. Wash your car and it comes off.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Our state doesn't salt the roads. I have had no previous problems with rust when I lived in Delaware though. Wash your car and it comes off.
You madam are a lucky lady. The only thing my town uses is TONS of salt and plows. Got those trucks with the GIGANTIC plows on front and salt spreaders on the back so the roads get the 2 for 1 specialty when they're out. I don't wash my car during the winter since all the water would do is freeze and not come off the car lol. It gets way way too cold and it's not worth the money to invest in a garage heater since my garage isn't even big enough to maneuver around and wash my car (with my mom's car being in there too).

I'm praying to God right now that classes get canceled for today (thursday) and hopefully friday but I know friday is pushing it.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
amej8 said:
You madam are a lucky lady. The only thing my town uses is TONS of salt and plows. Got those trucks with the GIGANTIC plows on front and salt spreaders on the back so the roads get the 2 for 1 specialty when they're out. I don't wash my car during the winter since all the water would do is freeze and not come off the car lol. It gets way way too cold and it's not worth the money to invest in a garage heater since my garage isn't even big enough to maneuver around and wash my car (with my mom's car being in there too).

I'm praying to God right now that classes get canceled for today (thursday) and hopefully friday but I know friday is pushing it.
Washington uses Magnesium chloride instead, which is much more corrosive than regular road salt.

And I've never had too much of a problem washing my car in DE either.

Here's my car right after a wash. I carried water in buckets from the kitchen, through the garage, to the driveway. Even here in WA I carry two buckets of hot water out to wash with. I had to use warm water from the house to rinse it in these pics though because the pipes were frozen.

This is the car three days before.

Yes, it gets cold. Yes, my car has lived most of it's life in a place that uses LOTS of salt. Yes, Washington actually also uses de-icer and it's harsher than salt.

No, it's not incredibly difficult to wash a car in the winter. Yes, it's more of a pain in the ass, but it's far from impossible if you want to take care of your car.

And my car five days later. And yes, it got washed again a bit after this too.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn you're crazy lol... I could never do that.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
WTF is going on with ClubCivic?!?!?!?!

Every day, throughout the entire day and at night, it just STOPS working. It sits there loading whatever I'm trying to do for about 2-5 minutes then finally randomly kicks in. Every other website works fine BUT ClubCivic. I can access other sites while ClubCivic is sitting here loading and taking forever. Pissing me off lol.

And right now it's REALLY bad. It'll finally load, then 3 seconds later, it'll freeze up again. It takes me forever just to make a reply and look at another thread.

/rant

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
amej8 said:
WTF is going on with ClubCivic?!?!?!?!

Every day, throughout the entire day and at night, it just STOPS working. It sits there loading whatever I'm trying to do for about 2-5 minutes then finally randomly kicks in. Every other website works fine BUT ClubCivic. I can access other sites while ClubCivic is sitting here loading and taking forever. Pissing me off lol.

And right now it's REALLY bad. It'll finally load, then 3 seconds later, it'll freeze up again. It takes me forever just to make a reply and look at another thread.

/rant
Sometimes it kinda freezes up after I click submit, but other than that, I dont have any problems..

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
haha.. washington is bad for us people who don't wash their cars religiously.

i have s**t underneath my car that has to be cut off and replaced. :lol:

Gibz

5+ Year Member
The site has been hanging on me as well. Basically does the same thing its doing to you amej8

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i have issues submitting sometimes. or it'll do that weird multiple submit thing, even if i only hit the button once. :shock:

i'm not bored... im' doing homework.. but damn, i could use a distraction. something to do while doing this or something.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah I get the submit problem BUT I ALSO get site loading problems. Like I'll click on a section or a thread and it'll take up to 5 minutes to load it up. It'll just freeze on the screen I'm on when I clicked on whatever and just sit there. The loading bar at the bottom doesn't move at all and it doesn't say "Transfering Data" or "Loading" or whatever at the bottom left of the status bar. :what:. It just drives me insane when I'm trying to surf the one website I surf the most and it bugs out on me.

/rant #2.

So yeah, just woke up. I think I'm gonna play some CS 1.6. Anyone care to join me? Come on my ventrilo server and page me if you wanna play or just chat.
IP/Hostname: doom12.nrgservers.net
Port: 3586
Username: John AKA Owner

:cool:

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i don't have problems during the day--i think the evenings tend to get a bit laggy.

let's see some cool homework pieces.....if you have any "cool" ones hehe.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Speaking of art... I have something really stupid that I did for my art drawing class. We had to do a grid-up of this Orange Blossom drawing and I just made it entirely stupid.

Here's the summary of the project: Supposed to grid up a picture of Orange Blossom on a regular 8 & 1/2 x 11 up to a 18x24. Then we're supposed to go back and change/add/delete/edit whatever we want on our 18x24 version. Can completely change the whole thing if we wanted to. My idea was stupid but hey, it'll get me an A or something just for creativity lol.

Original:

My grid up'd version:

My changes after gridding up:

Still not done with it but you get the idea. She's supposed to be like leading Doom's Day or Judgment Day or something and she's the leader. Something along those lines.

:smackself:

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no problems here with clubcivic...

and to not get bored this weekend, i'm off to Vegas =)