The Relationship Thread

conor97hx

Been engaged for a couple of months now, started dating earlier this year. It may seem like it was rushed but when it feels right...its right. She's been living with me for most of it to.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hope it works out for you :thumbup:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Met this gorgeously handsome man at the bar on Sunday night. Was smart, spoke very well. He got my number (which I had to ask if he wanted it :roll:) but he hasn't texted or called. Really ruined my ego.

My best friend goes out, she can get any guy she wants with little effort. Me? I'm the awkward super white friend. It's way harder for me to get anything... It's frustrating.

Also dealing with "that one that got away". My head wasn't in it when I first met him, but now I realize that I messed up. I thought Matt was the one, but clearly not. So I'm here kicking myself.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been engaged for a couple of months now, started dating earlier this year. It may seem like it was rushed but when it feels right...its right. She's been living with me for most of it to.

Let me know how that works out for you...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Met this gorgeously handsome man at the bar on Sunday night. Was smart, spoke very well. He got my number (which I had to ask if he wanted it :roll:) but he hasn't texted or called. Really ruined my ego.

My best friend goes out, she can get any guy she wants with little effort. Me? I'm the awkward super white friend. It's way harder for me to get anything... It's frustrating.

Also dealing with "that one that got away". My head wasn't in it when I first met him, but now I realize that I messed up. I thought Matt was the one, but clearly not. So I'm here kicking myself.
Dude's playing hard. He'll text tomorrow or Thursday to set something up for the weekend.

If not, probably took it to feed his ego. Cheer up =)

Been drinking for a couple hours, unusually pleasant right meow

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Yeah i'd give him a few days, it's only Tuesday

Who's the one that got away? Your ex? (Matt)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dude's playing hard. He'll text tomorrow or Thursday to set something up for the weekend.

If not, probably took it to feed his ego. Cheer up =)

Been drinking for a couple hours, unusually pleasant right meow
Meh... I don't know.

Yeah i'd give him a few days, it's only Tuesday

Who's the one that got away? Your ex? (Matt)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No not Matt. This is a different one. I've known him for a while, just never thought anything would come of it.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Me and the missus got way drunk and did all kinds of nasty the other night. :cool: hadn't had crazy drunk sloppy sex in a while.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Still married luckily. Times have been tough just dealing with one thing at a time.
Everyone has ups & downs, no reason not to work through it.

...unless one of y'all slept with the others friends. In that case, either...niiiiice, or....leave her. :lol:
Me and the missus got way drunk and did all kinds of nasty the other night. :cool: hadn't had crazy drunk sloppy sex in a while.
With her parents home? :scurred:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everyone has ups & downs, no reason not to work through it.

...unless one of y'all slept with the others friends. In that case, either...niiiiice, or....leave her. :lol:

With her parents home? :scurred:

OHHH yeah.

We're talkin 100 percent zero f**ks given sex.

s**t only happens every once in a while.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

I hated pounding out with someones parents in the house, just an uncomfortable feeling

:thumbup:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I hated pounding out with someones parents in the house, just an uncomfortable feeling

:thumbup:
Haven't had to do that since high school luckily lol

Getting caught is even more awkward...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haven't had to do that since high school luckily lol

Getting caught is even more awkward...

My parents are super open about sex. Practically nudists. Sex can be and has been a dinner conversation with the whole damn family, sometimes including guests.

Put it to you this way, my mom once showed my sister how to give a blowjob with a banana at dinner once.

My mom has literally knocked on the door and asked us to keep it down a notch because they're trying to watch tv.

One time she bought me a new box spring because she said my bed was too squeaky.

I guess coming from this family nothing related to sex is too awkward.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My parents are super open about sex. Practically nudists. Sex can be and has been a dinner conversation with the whole damn family, sometimes including guests.

Put it to you this way, my mom once showed my sister how to give a blowjob with a banana at dinner once.

My mom has literally knocked on the door and asked us to keep it down a notch because they're trying to watch tv.

One time she bought me a new box spring because she said my bed was too squeaky.

I guess coming from this family nothing related to sex is too awkward.
Sounds like my girl's family. s**t weirds me out, because my family is so private about that stuff (that, and I haven't lived with my parents since I was 18). I prefer to keep the inner workings of my pound sessions private haha.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Visitors are always welcome at pound town :cool:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bahahahaha. I can't say I'm the most open person when it comes to talking about stuff like that, but it really depends on who I'm talking to.

I have a couple buddies who are really open about it, and some who keep it as private as possible.

Got my date tomorrow. Reservations are made for 9:30 at some fancy Italian place. A little late, but she's going hunting with her family tomorrow during the day / afternoon. I'm banking on eating some venison in the near future. :lol:

I just found out though that she is taking a flight to see some guy in LA. It's her friends brother. She keeps bringing this guy up for some reason, so I am treading carefully... aka getting my ass in gear and making moves starting tomorrow :thumbs up