Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
you cant see anything in the bay

this is a bad picture, it's the same grill that was in my last post but they glued an emblem in there :???:

i really like it.... without the emblem :lol:
1. I meant, you can see stuff (more noticeably) where a grille / emblem is normally
2. Glued on, not OEM. The H on my car is OEM status y0.

$lick Rick

TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
1. I meant, you can see stuff (more noticeably) where a grille / emblem is normally
2. Glued on, not OEM. The H on my car is OEM status y0.
OEM is there to be improved upon ;)

but i think the emblem is ugly as f**k in there, they should be slapped for gluing it in

mitcheg6

Deanh22
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like the CTR headlights a lot man- nice mod! But i miss the carbon fiber hood now.... i like the gril- it looks nice, both look nice on it tho

Fit_FTMFW

5+ Year Member
it looks clean OEM FTW!! but i prefer how the grill was before, i guess it looks more aggressive/sporty with no H emblem. just like how a license plate makes a car look fugly till you remove it and then its teh sex :lol:

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
honestly, i liked the grill, hood, and headlights from "before" much much much better
thats because ur a ricer. :oh:

Sk8 take the H emblem off the grill and ur good to go. Car looks great otherwise :thumbs up

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think the new look plus the DIYs would look nice..

daboyu978

Banned
NOFX said:
I don't know what you mean... My post was a joke based on how some people, such as cops, will ask what kind of car you drive if you have no emblems.
uh cops can get lisence id from rmv through comp and already know wat the car is LMAO

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
daboyu978 said:
uh cops can get lisence id from rmv through comp and already know wat the car is LMAO
I didn't say they COULDN'T figure it out, but we have had peopel on here get tickets for driving Honda Tenzo Rs.

I've even gotten tickets saying my eyes are black. If you ever saw me in person, I have very noticable eyes because they're pale blue. They are far from black and really can't look black in any light... so why didn't the cop read the license *I gave him* and see that my eye color is blue? I don't know.

So shut it already. I know what I'm talking about. It's happened before.

I'm very aware of the computer systems they use. I have family in law enforcement, including my mom, who is a judge.

LMAOJMHRFYMHCJR to you too.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you two (you know who im talking about) are headed for a time out.. get off each others e-dicks the end..

in regards to the car.. the headlights are really nice.. the grill honestly? is pretty ugly imo and i prefered the cf.. but thats your call.. it defiantely does not lok bad at all.. you should clean the car and go take some real pictures.. but real ctr housings are nice man..

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
in regards to the car.. the headlights are really nice.. the grill honestly? is pretty ugly imo and i prefered the cf.. but thats your call.. it defiantely does not lok bad at all.. you should clean the car and go take some real pictures.. but real ctr housings are nice man..
Thanks, im about to go remove it now and take some fresh pics. Ill update the thread in a little bit.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow, it looks so much better. Those lights look tits, good job.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Honestly I kind of liked it more before...I like the way the amber reflector contrasts the rest of the car on the DIY's better than the CTR's...never really was a fan of real ctrs (I like the DIY gunmetal/black out's better actually, when done right.) The grill I'm wishy washy on the grill too...but it's a different style I guess than before and change is good. Either way, your car still looks clean as hell :thumbs up

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OEM CTR Housings > calk and spray paint

IMO

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
OEM CTR Housings > calk and spray paint

IMO
FTMFW... lol.

The difference is incredible to me at least. Its like night and day (in a good way). But everyone has their own opinions I guess.

daboyu978

Banned
NOFX said:
I didn't say they COULDN'T figure it out, but we have had peopel on here get tickets for driving Honda Tenzo Rs.

I've even gotten tickets saying my eyes are black. If you ever saw me in person, I have very noticable eyes because they're pale blue. They are far from black and really can't look black in any light... so why didn't the cop read the license *I gave him* and see that my eye color is blue? I don't know.

So shut it already. I know what I'm talking about. It's happened before.

I'm very aware of the computer systems they use. I have family in law enforcement, including my mom, who is a judge.

LMAOJMHRFYMHCJR to you too.
haha ur not the only dat has familys in law enforcement , i have a sister thats a dectective.. wow im so kool now rite ? LMAOJMHRFYMHCJRGWGDKLSGJIOWEGLKJW back at u..

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
daboyu978 said:
haha ur not the only dat has familys in law enforcement , i have a sister thats a dectective.. wow im so kool now rite ?
please dont jack my thread. PM her if you want to talk.

JCrimson

www.jcrimson.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
clean man, jsut put the other grill on. i really like the head lights and the hood now. oem looks great. jsut put that old grill on again.