Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nurevEKcivic00 said:
u tryna sell that cf hood cus im tryna get one
Nah, I traded it for the stock hood + cash.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
JCrimson said:
clean man, jsut put the other grill on. i really like the head lights and the hood now. oem looks great. jsut put that old grill on again.
That's not a new grill. He added his OEM H back onto the grill. Same grill.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
daboyu978 said:
haha ur not the only dat has familys in law enforcement , i have a sister thats a dectective.. wow im so kool now rite ? LMAOJMHRFYMHCJRGWGDKLSGJIOWEGLKJW back at u..
bye:hi:

Szady

D-Series Master
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I like the newer look. The OEM look, w/the mud guards, will look really good. ;) :thumbs up

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better. Ever plan on changing out those Rota's for something a bit more... baller?

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better. Ever plan on changing out those Rota's for something a bit more... baller?
Eh... the exterior is done (minus the mounting of the 96-98 rear lip).

If I were to change out the rims, I would get the gunmetal ITR 5 lug rims, they look SO sexy, IMO. But, I dont want to convert to 5 lug. So, for now im going to stay with rotas. Ive been doing so much visual stuff / suspension / brakes. Im getting anxious about the swap.

So, the next mod is either recaros / money toward the swap. If I could get opinions, thatd be great. I think im just going to get the swap though.

PEARLelectron

Banned
I think you should do the interior.... The civic's interior is prolly the ugliest honda interior out there.... and most people do everything else to their car and neglect the interior... That's what i would focus my attention on. Seats, carpet, steering wheel.. etc etc.. give it some pop.. its a really blahh interior... And the new ctr headlights are baller, not a fan of the H in the grilll though. Looks good though

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
car looks beautiful! those headlights are tits. I cant wait for the day when I can afford real CTR's. :lol:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
PEARLelectron said:
I think you should do the interior.... The civic's interior is prolly the ugliest honda interior out there.... and most people do everything else to their car and neglect the interior... That's what i would focus my attention on. Seats, carpet, steering wheel.. etc etc.. give it some pop.. its a really blahh interior... And the new ctr headlights are baller, not a fan of the H in the grilll though. Looks good though
Yeah, its tough. Cause im very strictly budgetted. For instance, if I drop $1200 on interior (recaros and what not), then it would take me ALOT longer to get a swap. I almost think Id rather have a well rounded car, so maybe the ctr steering wheel (which I had, but sold) and some nice, but not recaro seats. I dont really like the red carpet / doorpanels / floormats. I had it that way, but just doesnt look good unless the panels are black, imo. Oh btw, I meant to get back to your PM. Ill do it when I get a chance.

mugenej8power said:
car looks beautiful! those headlights are tits. I cant wait for the day when I can afford real CTR's. :lol:
Thanks - the funny thing is, I dont really want to use the city lights. I more just like the way the headlight housing looks.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
PEARLelectron said:
I don't know... I've never been much of a fan of the 3G Integra dash. It just looks so dated in comparisoin with the year of the car or the exterior styling of the car.

PEARLelectron

Banned
NOFX said:
I don't know... I've never been much of a fan of the 3G Integra dash. It just looks so dated in comparisoin with the year of the car or the exterior styling of the car.
r u kidding?? that has one of the nicest looking dashes.. not to mention it came it black, the dash and center console flows with one another unlike the civics. wow.. your prolly the first person that I know that wouldnt like to have that interior in their car.

snoob

9k RPM and 1+ Lateral G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thats a OEM radio??? ;) i enjoy the 3g teggy dash, but personally i'd rather have my 5g civic interior and get the optional din thing. if i wanted to have a teggy dash i woulda bought an integra =)

nice... oem upgrades ftw man, loving the headlights.

PEARLelectron

Banned
snoob said:
thats a OEM radio??? ;)
snoob said:
i enjoy the 3g teggy dash, but personally i'd rather have my 5g civic interior and get the optional din thing. if i wanted to have a teggy dash i woulda bought an integra =)

nice... oem upgrades ftw man, loving the headlights.
????

5th gen civic interiors are even more cheap looking imo

snoob

9k RPM and 1+ Lateral G
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I heart you in a deep honda on honda nonsexual way.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
PEARLelectron said:
r u kidding?? that has one of the nicest looking dashes.. not to mention it came it black, the dash and center console flows with one another unlike the civics. wow.. your prolly the first person that I know that wouldnt like to have that interior in their car.
Yes, I'm not really a fan of the Integra dashes. They're too pointy and narrow horizontally.