What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right? Haha

Ah gotcha. Sorry to hear, man. This chick and I were only talking, then she upped and pulled the "I need to be by myself" s**t. Have a feeling she was just stringing me along the whole time. :drinking: definitely helps me, too! I don't :biz: though haha.

Make that :twocents:! Haha kidding. Glad to hear they bought it back.
I was only supposed to get $28 back according to the website, but when I went earlier the lady told me $58 so I'm not complaining.

I don't think there was a rental for this book available. Plus I paid for it with my loan refund money.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ Been running Windows 8.1 company wide for a while now. The added wannabe "start" button is welcomed by end users.. I could care less. OS is too clunky and stupid. Too much flashy crap, not enough functionality.

death the kid

^ Been running Windows 8.1 company wide for a while now. The added wannabe "start" button is welcomed by end users.. I could care less. OS is too clunky and stupid. Too much flashy crap, not enough functionality.
It's what she wanted. I also have 7 ult 64bit :-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Define "for a while..."

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Soooo my buddy was selling his 04 R6 with 19k on it for $3800. Needs a chain and sprocket, and it's been tipped over once and that's why it's a non-factory color. I told him I would let him know since I didn't have that to spend at the moment. He just texted me today and said he would take $3000 for the bike. Which I do have. The only thing is that I feel bad that I would buy a bike around Christmas time (even though when I get paid on the 15th I can get my Christmas list done) but I just feel like it's selfish almost. But this is SUCH a good deal (if it rides as nice as I think).

Here's a picture. Thoughts?

V__F9FD.jpg

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Back gave out on me earlier today... So I've been doing nothing but a little work at home on the computer. Wanted to clean the car today since it was so nice out but that obviously couldn't happen :(. I hate my back..

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Soooo my buddy was selling his 04 R6 with 19k on it for $3800. Needs a chain and sprocket, and it's been tipped over once and that's why it's a non-factory color. I told him I would let him know since I didn't have that to spend at the moment. He just texted me today and said he would take $3000 for the bike. Which I do have. The only thing is that I feel bad that I would buy a bike around Christmas time (even though when I get paid on the 15th I can get my Christmas list done) but I just feel like it's selfish almost. But this is SUCH a good deal (if it rides as nice as I think).

View attachment 24496
Buy it!

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

View attachment 24496
if it checks out mechanically you can go for it. but 800$ price drop right away. maybe ) get a better deal.

if it rides good and after you inspect it it's still good then it looks like a nice deal as long as you have space to store it and it's not too expensive to insure. that's always an expense you need to consider.

can't believe he hangs his helmet up like that. deforming the inside foam and potentially asking for spiders to make nest in it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thinking about selling the integra and buying an xi or a b5 s4 to daily

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thinking about selling the integra and buying an xi or a b5 s4 to daily
Mmmmm S4! :D

Well my gf of over 2 years broke up with me last week. And while 2 years isn't that long we were pretty damn close! Lived together... lol. Whoops. :smackself:

Tonight is gonna be one of those :drinking: kind of nights

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mmmmm S4! :D

Well my gf of over 2 years broke up with me last week. And while 2 years isn't that long we were pretty damn close! Lived together... lol. Whoops. :smackself:

Tonight is gonna be one of those :drinking: kind of nights
stop trippin', every bird has to fly.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
stop trippin', every bird has to fly.
Not true I saw a seagull at the beach a few years ago and not only could he NOT fly, but he only had one leg. Then he proceeded to hop near some woman who shoo'd her away and kicked sand on him. And then he puked. Then some kid chased him and caught him, so he bit the kid and made him run away.

Poor seagull.

Last edited:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well that escalated quickly.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk