What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

JeffBel

Registered VIP
I've been accused of murder 4 times. What now 50 year old ray lewis!

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went and put the head on the del sol today, plugged almost everything back in, timing belt on, just gotta change out the VC tube seals and gasket, throw the dizzy on, and then hopefully she'll start. I'm tired of doing work on this car.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took the family to breakfast now at home watching the seahawks lose to the falcons...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took the family to breakfast now at home watching the seahawks lose to the falcons...
I'm from Georgia so.....

GO FALCONS! :D

I'm at the tattoo shop with my girl getting her touch up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k you!!

Boarding drunk and high with the boyfriend. Currently at the lodge now having a beer.
Hey I'd rather live in Washington just for their weed laws if that counts for something. =)

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What? Weed being legal? Or the whole, federal law vs. state law bulls***?

That weed is legal. Everyone was smoking and no one cares

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What? Weed being legal? Or the whole, federal law vs. state law bulls***?
it's hardly BS. without state laws it would still be illegal. i don't think weed will ever be federally legal in my lifetime. then again i ride motorcycles so that's not saying much.

sixwhip14

5+ Year Member
That weed is legal. Everyone was smoking and no one cares
Yeah, it may be no big deal to you. If it makes it ok to smoke and not worry about random piss tests like I do at work then it's all WIN!! Come on Iowa!

As for what I did today, not much. Watched a little football. Played with my kids. Drank a few brews. Didn't leave the house.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woke up early to go in to work to get hours on the new pay period since we are still pretty slow. Expecting to be going back to North dakota at some point here soon.

Went out to start my truck to let it warm up and the garage door was wide open. Come back in to brush my teeth and no hot water. So it seems that it got so cold that the hot water heater froze. Hopefully its not ruined.

Then i f**ked with the garagd door to see why it wasnt closing. Couldnt figure it out so i manually closed it. Hopefully it will warm up enough in there to thaw out the water heater and no damage is done. I have a feeling im not so lucky.

Gotta love mondays...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well f**k. That's a shitty morning.

Hope your day goes better man!

Not to sound like a d**k but I'm surprisingly having a good morning so far. Hope my day stays good.