What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wasted about an hour trying to look up health insurance bullshit.
Just give me something that I can go get my teeth fixed with, and call it a day.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been wanting to do a homemade pizza on the grill... :O
OMG that would be amazing.

I have three boxes of pizza crust at home. I want to try to make homemade pizza.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Make your own dough from scratch girlll :D
Well they were given to me, I figured I'd use them!

How hard is that? I've made breadsticks from scratch, is that about the same thing?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well they were given to me, I figured I'd use them!

How hard is that? I've made breadsticks from scratch, is that about the same thing?

Nothing wrong with that :D

And yeah pretty much. Just seasoned differently.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nothing wrong with that :D

And yeah pretty much. Just seasoned differently.
Gotcha. I'm sure I can find the recipe.

Just replaced my PCV valve, did my 500 mile oil change, re-painted my wiper arms, and washed the coupe. What a productive day at work.

sixwhip14

5+ Year Member
I do frozen pizzas on my charcoal grill every summer. It's a big hit at my house. It's a little tricky tho. Gotta keep an eye on it or it will get burned up. On pizzas with thicker crusts the charcoal gives it more flavor. It's pretty neat.
It's funny cause years ago our oven broke and we wanted to make a pizza. I had heard that you could make it on a grill so I tried it. I definately recommend it.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
way too sleepy for my own good, hoping today goes by fast. now where did i put that monster energy...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Had had a 2.5 hour meeting. Went to lunch, went to use the bathroom, and the handle was broken. Took the top off the toilet to discover the chain was purposely disconnected... and a smirnoff ice lay inside. f**king got iced on my lunch break, and I'm OK with it.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

French toast for brunch :D

Not the best photo but it was bomb..

Had somewhat of an interview with a restaurant called o'charley's this morning. Went well. They were short a cook so I was helping with prep while talking to the kitchen manager about my experience. I got to sharpen a knife before cutting breadsticks so that was fun. Basic knife skills are essential so being able to show off was a plus. We talked for a little bit and it sounds like they want me. The general manager asked me when I could start when I was talking about my experience. They could tell I was eager, in a good way. They said they'll call me either tonight or tomorrow morning to set up an actual interview where we can sit down and talk. Fingers crossed!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
French toast for brunch :D

Not the best photo but it was bomb..

Had somewhat of an interview with a restaurant called o'charley's this morning. Went well. They were short a cook so I was helping with prep while talking to the kitchen manager about my experience. I got to sharpen a knife before cutting breadsticks so that was fun. Basic knife skills are essential so being able to show off was a plus. We talked for a little bit and it sounds like they want me. The general manager asked me when I could start when I was talking about my experience. They could tell I was eager, in a good way. They said they'll call me either tonight or tomorrow morning to set up an actual interview where we can sit down and talk. Fingers crossed!
That looks gooood!!

And nice man, good luck!

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Had had a 2.5 hour meeting. Went to lunch, went to use the bathroom, and the handle was broken. Took the top off the toilet to discover the chain was purposely disconnected... and a smirnoff ice lay inside. f***ing got iced on my lunch break, and I'm OK with it.
lol, now that is dedication!

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Smart phone users... Google Maps app... Pokemon challenge. Do it!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Seth's (Tokyo) new band name.
Hahaha hell yes

Oh, also, mine was Fermented Chainsaw Vomit. LOLWUT.

What is poor mans? Gsr block/b16 head? How much power do they make on average? I could pull like 180/140 out of the b20v stock and itr cams
Yep, poor man's Type R is a GSR block with a b16 head on it. Lookin at maybe 180hp or so if I remember correctly. You can potentially make more power with a B20V, depending on how much money you want to waste on it :P

I've been wanting to do a homemade pizza on the grill... :O
NOMZ

Had had a 2.5 hour meeting. Went to lunch, went to use the bathroom, and the handle was broken. Took the top off the toilet to discover the chain was purposely disconnected... and a smirnoff ice lay inside. f***ing got iced on my lunch break, and I'm OK with it.
HAHA!!! That's awesome.

Bored as hell at work, sleepy out of nowhere. Two more hours and I'm gone Johnson.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What is this pokemon challenger?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk