15+ Year Member
yup, pretty much

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Girlfriend and I did an early Christmas present, she got me the xbox one call of duty bundle

So now in waiting for the game to download

I'm on vacation till the 27th so hoping to play it a little but I got a lot to get done. Running to the junkyard in the morning hopefully for e30 parts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
Girlfriend and I did an early Christmas present, she got me the xbox one call of duty bundle

So now in waiting for the game to download

I'm on vacation till the 27th so hoping to play it a little but I got a lot to get done. Running to the junkyard in the morning hopefully for e30 parts

wife and i just bought a xb1 also. forza 5 is so nice

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn.... that dude that took out the mailbox.

Have a great week everyone!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I decided to not go to work today. Feel like i should have the whole week off but im using my last sick day today.

Back at it tomorrow

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
I decided to not go to work today. Feel like i should have the whole week off but im using my last sick day today.

Back at it tomorrow
Same here, back at it tomorrow. Luckily I have Xmas off. :thumbsup:

Hey everyone, its been a while and a lot has happened. I can see its been busy here. I'm 1000 pages behind :lol:

I'll be working on the hatchiroku for a bit today.

Harv_D_Johnson

I was happy when you first got here because you were a new member that posted fairly regularly.

But this... Come on man. This s**t is absolutely unacceptable. Get your act together.

You are a f**king idiot. Drinking and driving is not cool.

You are putting others lives in danger dude. Not f**king cool.

Well did alot of thinking yesterday and today. Before i go any further im going to apologize to everyone on here for my bs. I could be the usual young person and give you guys the whole you dont know and dont tell me what to bs. Im not doing that. You guys are right. There will be no more of that. That morning was to close and im done. Like i said i want to apologize to everyone for my s***

conor97hx

Haven't really done much today, cleaned up around my apartment a little. Trying to get my fiances prelude seats sold, and my rifle sold before we leave town this weekend. No plans for the rest of the day been lazy.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well did alot of thinking yesterday and today. Before i go any further im going to apologize to everyone on here for my bs. I could be the usual young person and give you guys the whole you dont know and dont tell me what to bs. Im not doing that. You guys are right. There will be no more of that. That morning was to close and im done. Like i said i want to apologize to everyone for my s***

:thumbs up

I give you props for this. You're right, not many would own up to their actions. You made a mistake, it happens, but you didn't hurt anyone else or yourself so that's what's most important.

Harv_D_Johnson

:thumbs up

I give you props for this. You're right, not many would own up to their actions. You made a mistake, it happens, but you didn't hurt anyone else or yourself so that's what's most important.

Thats why im done. i know i blacked out and its not good.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I hope the actions speak louder than the words.

Hate to see you kill someone or yourself.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had to call out of work for the first time at my new job. Thankfully my boss knows my family and knows that this cold/flu virus has been making its way around like wildfire. I can't stop puking, I've got a fever of 101.3, as well as a ridiculously hot and burning sore throat, runny nose, cough, and a ton of sinus pressure. I'm loaded up on disinfectant spray, DayQuil severe, cough drops, and gatorade. Hope that I can knock this s**t out. I'm f**king pissed that I had to call out though. I told my boss what was going on and asked him what he wanted me to do and he told me to stay home. So I offered to come in, but still :/

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Had to call out of work for the first time at my new job. Thankfully my boss knows my family and knows that this cold/flu virus has been making its way around like wildfire. I can't stop puking, I've got a fever of 101.3, as well as a ridiculously hot and burning sore throat, runny nose, cough, and a ton of sinus pressure. I'm loaded up on disinfectant spray, DayQuil severe, cough drops, and gatorade. Hope that I can knock this s**t out. I'm f**king pissed that I had to call out though. I told my boss what was going on and asked him what he wanted me to do and he told me to stay home. So I offered to come in, but still :/

Ive been fighting it off and on since before Thanksgiving. My daughter has as well. The ol lady woke up sick yesterday and it just seems like it lasts forever with everyone that has gotten it.

Good luck on getting completely over it!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sold my soft-top tonneau cover
Just slammed/bent half my pinky toe nail
Cleaned the windows on my brothers truck
Returned the printer we got yesterday and went to BJ's for a better one
Made up a bunch of Christmas cards and sent them to the employees/agents
Talked with some random guy about the El Camino, and how it's still not for sale

Debating whether to play some GTAV or study. Trying to stay positive right now.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i did get a bonus, not as much as i had hoped, but its still something. yippie

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sold my soft-top tonneau cover
Just slammed/bent half my pinky toe nail
Cleaned the windows on my brothers truck
Returned the printer we got yesterday and went to BJ's for a better one
Made up a bunch of Christmas cards and sent them to the employees/agents
Talked with some random guy about the El Camino, and how it's still not for sale

Debating whether to play some GTAV or study. Trying to stay positive right now.

Whatever happened to that nsx that was sitting in dudes yard? Or was that not an nsx, I can't remember.

And I'm tellin you man, bj's all day!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
G/F and I are going through a little rough patch so she didn't come down yesterday = no translator (I'm assuming they speak Spanish).
As of last pass, the car has a newer cover on it, but the house is in pre-foreclosure so going to try and lowball to save some cash on our end & give them some quick cash to figure out their next step.

Other than that, been focusing on getting my real estate license right now and unloading a couple cars that are just sitting around