XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've been chilling in Guanajuato, Mexico. Don't come back to San Antonio until Tuesday.
I've been following your snaps, looks like you're having a good time dude! Friends / fam there?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wish i had motivation to get something done...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Girlfriend is being a grade A beeyotch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finally up

So about to go make a video driving through the upper Keys because I said I would for someone
Stop by the house used in Bloodline
See if I can change my license down there to avoid the hell hole of the Miami locations
Then a good deal of things to do around the house until rock climbing tonight

And ordered my new tag yesterday, have to change the address it's being shipped to.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Girlfriend is being a grade A beeyotch.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Sounds familiar

Talked with a guy i used to work with that lives in north dakota at the company i used to work for. They laid everybody off but him and 3 others up there. Guess its time to start looking for somewhere else to work haha.

Not looking good.

Gonna put some clothes away and then eat lunch. Im still feeling shitty. Not sure if its from drinking 2 nights ago or allergies. Im still shitting like its the alcohol, but i dont think thats the problem.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm at work and my mom is at home feel down about my dad. s**t sucks. Three more hours to grind through and then gonna work on the pool and hopefully go in it tonight.

pantyraid

=^.^=
I'm at work and my mom is at home feel down about my dad. s**t sucks. Three more hours to grind through and then gonna work on the pool and hopefully go in it tonight.
:( ugh that's crappy, I'm in a similar situation too, my grandpa tried to kill himself the other day in the wake of my grandmother dying, he just got out of the psychiatric ward and my aunt stuck him in a retirement home where there's people to watch him and I was moving some stuff over there for him today and he's just miserable

I wish you and your family the best, that's the sort of thing that's just hard as hell to move on from, if you ever really do, but my thoughts are with you guys <3

And good luck on the pool! Me so jealous

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ZooBrew later... basically just getting drunk and going to the zoo.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh man that s**t is fun, we have the same thing here except it's called zoofari

Whoever came up with that idea was a god damn genius
I'm excited! Never been before, though they do this multiple times every year. The last time we tried to go my dumbass ex forgot her ID. By the time we went back to get it, they wouldn't let anyone else in. :roll:

pantyraid

=^.^=
I'm excited! Never been before, though they do this multiple times every year. The last time we tried to go my dumbass ex forgot her ID. By the time we went back to get it, they wouldn't let anyone else in. :roll:
Haha oh man that's a major pain in the ass (it's funny how exes never fail at screwing stuff up)

Yeah it's pretty sweet, at the one here almost everything is free (you have to pay for tickets but the bf and I got ours free from his mom's job, still not sure why they had them though..) including a lot of the beer (and there's not many things better than free beer) and there were some really good restaurants there

Plus I'm guessing if yours is in new york it's probably even better than ours

Have fun :banana:

Ahh that banana never gets old

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Haha oh man that's a major pain in the ass (it's funny how exes never fail at screwing stuff up)

Yeah it's pretty sweet, at the one here almost everything is free (you have to pay for tickets but the bf and I got ours free from his mom's job, still not sure why they had them though..) including a lot of the beer (and there's not many things better than free beer) and there were some really good restaurants there

Plus I'm guessing if yours is in new york it's probably even better than ours

Have fun :banana:

Ahh that banana never gets old
Thanks! I'm sure the beer there still costs money at the zoo here.. This IS NY after all haha. They charge you $1 per license plate when you turn them in. I "lost" them last time.

pantyraid

=^.^=
Thanks! I'm sure the beer there still costs money at the zoo here.. This IS NY after all haha. They charge you $1 per license plate when you turn them in. I "lost" them last time.
Haha that's a good point

Actually kind of sounds like something they'd do in maryland, damn mva likes to try to weasel every single last penny out of everyone's pockets

The only good thing is that they only do inspections when you first buy a used car, everything else is a damn money pit though

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Working 14hrs a day and too exhausted for CC.
Gf is getting mad as im too tired to take her to the movies. I'd probably fall asleep in the theater.

Who knows, she hasn't text me back in 2 days so idk if I have a gf anymore. Lol

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Drove to the Keys to make a video for someone
Stopped by the house used in Bloodline
Changed the address in which my new license plate will be coming to
Removed most of the mangoes from the backyard
Pressure washed 2 of the 3 kayaks
Rearranged some stuff on the patio
Cleaned up half of the house
About to get get cleaned up
Then getting ready to go sweat at rock climbing place

Working 14hrs a day and too exhausted for CC.
Gf is getting mad as im too tired to take her to the movies. I'd probably fall asleep in the theater.

Who knows, she hasn't text me back in 2 days so idk if I have a gf anymore. Lol
I'll take her rock climbing with us tonight, that should wear her out due to heat so you can b***h at her then for a change.

Speaking of Miami females.
Left rock climbing Tuesday, went to McDoonald's with a buddy and as I hold the door open for these 3 girls, recognize one and we exchanged a few words. But find it odd that in this big city, I can still manage to randomly come across a girl I met two years ago who is in the same FSU sorority as my ex.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
They're a pain the ass and most are in the trash from just sitting & rotting.
Usually have a guy come by, pay $200 for as many as he and his crew can grab, but haven't seen him in a bit.

There's an older couple down the street that just sets up a table and has 3/$1 or something like that.