Wow...WTF Youth?!

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
[YOUTUBE=" "]pzJc7ou1-p8[/YOUTUBE]

I don't even know how I feel about all this.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm not gonna lie, there's some of those questions that I couldn't answer. I'm not the best at history or geography....but some of those are just pathetic.

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ this vid is whats wrong with America, like i said before: ive lost all hope in people. and kids these days are just plain out stoooooooopid.

on a sidenote, chuck norris is on mt rushmore lmao hahaha i didnt know that!

knightxrider1

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wowwww.... smh smh. who do we blame? i loved us history n geography in school. and f**k spell check too. its making everyone cheat.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is old, seen about 6versions of this lol. I love the "how many stars are in te America flag" "idk it's movig to fast to count" /face palm

Ed[K*]

GO! GO! GADGET VTEC!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
who do we blame?
simple.

parents:
- accepting mediocre grades and not getting involved enough

PUBLIC school teachers:
- for "taking it easy" and passing every dumbshit in the class

mtv:
- nuff said.

music:
- is what's teaching our kids now. to slap a hoe, call her a b*tch, and then fcuk her friends. not that music should be a "learning" experience, but what im pointing out is this, music is all that kids listen to, not their parents or their elders. they learn everything from it, just take a look at all those kids with tshirts in that vid ^ all of them have some dumbshit expression thats related to music somehow and of course some are in NEON colors..fcuking annoying. they dont know whose on mt rushmore but they sure as hell call talk to you about that faget drake or any other lame ass rapper with thick sunglasses.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Ed[K*];3116248 said:
but they sure as hell call talk to you about that faget drake or any other lame ass rapper with thick sunglasses.
You're my hero.

253eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I blame parents, schools, and the government for not pressuring schools to produce quality education.

I blame'em in that order.

Sure, I could go and blame MTV and what not, but that all can be controlled by the parents. To me, it's ultimately the parents fault for not inspiring their kids to get quality education or to even do their school work and settling for average. I loved history, especially US History. I'm no US History buff, but I probably know more than the average American, especially if that video displays the average educated American.

Other countries students know more about our country than we do. It's disgusting.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that's really bad, thanks a lot no child left behind

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I blame parents, schools, and the government for not pressuring schools to produce quality education.

I blame'em in that order.

Sure, I could go and blame MTV and what not, but that all can be controlled by the parents. To me, it's ultimately the parents fault for not inspiring their kids to get quality education or to even do their school work and settling for average. I loved history, especially US History. I'm no US History buff, but I probably know more than the average American, especially if that video displays the average educated American.

Other countries students know more about our country than we do. It's disgusting.
I would also have to say that taxpayers/voters have to be to blame for this as well for not passing school levies so school activities are either no more or funding is cut so much that that average can't afford to have their kids play more than one sport a year or be in more than one club if they wanted to. And then all of the other issues that go along with under funding or not being funded at all. f**k, grow up and pay more taxes so we don't raise a bunch of f**king idiots.

96skuter

Lol I just saw a minute and thought to myself what a bunch of idiots! I loved the part when they asked who won the civil war and the kid answers "uhh the soviet union" at that point I had seen everything gl in life retard lol

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude Im telling you...walk around a high school, you'd be amazed. Kids dont give a f*** about anything now (unless its cellphone/facebook/kid cudi/lady gaga related) My mother-in-law works at a jr high school and it eats me alive to have to talk to some of these kids.

/rant, it makes me feel old

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
I say f**k it, you can blame this and that, but this has been going on for how long now? It is not going to change.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
dude Im telling you...walk around a high school, you'd be amazed. Kids dont give a f*** about anything now (unless its cellphone/facebook/kid cudi/lady gaga related) My mother-in-law works at a jr high school and it eats me alive to have to talk to some of these kids.

/rant, it makes me feel old
you forgot xbox

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I say f*** it, you can blame this and that, but this has been going on for how long now? It is not going to change.
Makes me scared for when my son is in high school :shock:

side note - my uncle lives 60 miles from Olive Branch.