XBOX 360 vs PS3

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I can't at all. Apple seems to not really care about gaming. They did recently start to hire more gaming experts though.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
but Apple has the iphone.. thats...big..

I wonder if they would create a game system, im sure it would be genius. maybe they are now..

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ive never played the ps3 but i dont like the controllers as much as i do the 360's. that and ps3 didnt have halo. which was the whole reason i bought mine. first day of college, only had the red ring once, it only took them 2 weeks to fix it, and fortunately it was one of the weeks i was on break so it was back to my mail at my dorm before i was.

gummer

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I wonder if they would create a game system, im sure it would be genius. maybe they are now..
They are trying to introduce the iPod Touch as a portable game console; it would not take much time to see a real game console from apple

pls

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if your talking about fun, the Wii is more fun.....just the graphic sucks, but to me its more fun......

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Apple did have a game console, it was very short lived.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i've got them both.. Even having had red ring twice I still prefer the 360. It just has the game support. PS3 games just don't match up in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, games like uncharted and lttle big planet are great games, but the 360 has a much larger selection. I was a Playstation guy up until the 360 and PS3.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

it may be genius.... but i bet it will be nothing less than expensive! probably twice the amount of the lowend xbox...

just think about the rest of thier products... yea the ipods are affordableish... but to buy one of thier computers... is a serious investment compared to a PC.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You're right. It would be uber-expensive.. If games cost 60 now for PS3 and 360.. who knows how much they could be with a newer, possibly more expensive console (apple)

My vote would go to 360.. the gaming is just better, and thats why you buy a game console.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
remember when the PS2 hit the market back in the day... had a retail for 400... then when the original Xbox came out.... it cost less.... but did less.

then the new consoles... PS3... first came out were what? 500? 600? something like that.

the Wii was the only one to come out with an affordable price at 250.

the 360 is finally affordable at a mere 200 but theres no value unless you go with the elite or something like that.

guys remember the dreamcast? that thing was a fortune!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i had a dreamcast, that thing was the s**t, i use to play hydro thunder and tekken all the time, then they just up and stopped making games for the bastard. f**k sega,

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i liked crazy taxi myself... i played it like it was going out of style

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
and, i like 360 , cause i like the controller layout better, i played shift on my buddies new ps3 last night, and the controls are horrid on it, and it felt awkward

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and, i like 360 , cause i like the controller layout better, i played shift on my buddies new ps3 last night, and the controls are horrid on it, and it felt awkward
this is my fear... i am so used to PS3... or PS2 controls... that i am going to be crap on the xbox for a little while.

like... i have never been good at any shooter games on console... NEVER. with the exception of GTA

but now im moving to Xbox.. and starting with a shooter.. so.. hopefully i will get the hang of it quick.

Chris.

Stickin' it to the man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
and a big problem i had was when most racing games went to using the joysticks for steering.. that totally changed how i played.

pressure sensitivity was another one i liked. you could feather the gas rather than all on or all off.
when the PS3 came out and used the triggers for gas... it threw me all off

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
this is my fear... i am so used to PS3... or PS2 controls... that i am going to be crap on the xbox for a little while.

like... i have never been good at any shooter games on console... NEVER. with the exception of GTA

but now im moving to Xbox.. and starting with a shooter.. so.. hopefully i will get the hang of it quick.
This is what I had thought also.. I bought an Elite about 5 days ago.. I love the controller.

I grew up playing ps2 and have played ps3 for months at my brothers house.. I can honestly say you will like it, it may take a little getting used to but its a nice design in my opinion..

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i had a dreamcast, that thing was the s**t, i use to play hydro thunder and tekken all the time, then they just up and stopped making games for the bastard. f**k sega,
I still have my Dreamcast. I should hook it up on my 42inch lcd tv and see what it looks like!:lol:

My third xbox broke on me this week. Love how well made they are.
Man some of you guys have the worst luck. Im on my third box also. But ive only had one hardware failure. The first one was effected by a lightning strike really close to my house.

Ive seen the PS3 browser. Looked like crap. The controller feels cheap as hell. ANd why would you removed the vibration from your controller when you release it?? Dumbest thing ever. I have a 360. Hands done the best bargain and best console currently out!