Bay Area my car was stolen this morning

redsidriver2

Banned
well my dad talked to the insurance guy and they will not be extending my 2 weeks . he also said that they will not reinburst me for any of my personal belongings like my camera and my obd II scanner. they would only give me 200 more for whatever parts i put in the car . he did however say that he will see about getting me more money seing as how i have all my receipts and i have all my stock parts and pictures that all that s**t was on the car . but either way they will be cutting my check by monday .also hes gonna ask if when they do find it i can still take anything i want off of it . long shot but its officially over . i knew it was coming im hella sad it happened anyone that knows me knows that i loved that car and for the most part besides family it came in first ahead of myself and even my gf when it aplied.it was the only constant thing i had .as long as i loved my car i knew it would be there unlike people . btw its name was DEBORAH R.I.P. JULY 4 , 2000 - APRIL 7.2005 .

redsidriver2

Banned
i wanna thank everybody who showed me some love and kept an eye out for me it means a lot to me honestly it does coming from people who do the same thing i do and love cars as much as i do.

redsidriver2

Banned
ALRIGHT VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE . JUST GOT SOME KIND OF HOPE . THE INSURANCE AGENT TOOK ALL MY RECEIPTS AND HAS ASKED FOR ME TO SUBMIT PICTURES OF WHAT MY CAR LOOKED LIKE SINCE MY DIGI IS GONE WITH ALL MY MOST RECENT PICTURES IM ASKING ALL YOU WHO TOOK PICTURES OF MY CAR TO SEND THEM TO ME ASAP.
MY EMAIL ADDY IS Ugm00@aol.com
ill hella apreciate this

EJ1 Freak

Hmmm....
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just got done reading this thread and you had a beautiful ride! Sorry to hear that this happened to you! I know when I had my car stolen...my insurance company took the receipts for all my parts and pretty much reimbursed me for everything so I made out pretty well...hopefully you will too! Yeah they never reimburse for personal stuff in the car but they should for your parts! So hopefully this will turn out a little better now for you! Good luck bro!

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:
ALRIGHT VERY IMPORTANT EVERYONE . JUST GOT SOME KIND OF HOPE . THE INSURANCE AGENT TOOK ALL MY RECEIPTS AND HAS ASKED FOR ME TO SUBMIT PICTURES OF WHAT MY CAR LOOKED LIKE SINCE MY DIGI IS GONE WITH ALL MY MOST RECENT PICTURES IM ASKING ALL YOU WHO TOOK PICTURES OF MY CAR TO SEND THEM TO ME ASAP.
MY EMAIL ADDY IS Ugm00@aol.com
ill hella apreciate this

i might have an engine bay shot from the MR meet...did you have AEM CAI?...and if so what color?

Toms98civ

Insomnia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude I feel, my teg was stolen 2 days after I bought it outta my drive way. That f**kin sucks. good luck man.

Toms98civ

Insomnia
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This my seem late, but I could of swore I seen your car the other day driving to SAC. I don't know though seems like your car would of been stripped out already, but you never know.

redsidriver2

Banned
LATE BREAKING NEWS EVERYONE ITS BEEN FOUND .got a call this morning from the cops guess its at a tow yard in bakersfield. dont know how long its been there or what condition its in have to wate till monday to find out .. hmm i cant wate to see it

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:
LATE BREAKING NEWS EVERYONE ITS BEEN FOUND .got a call this morning from the cops guess its at a tow yard in bakersfield. dont know how long its been there or what condition its in have to wate till monday to find out .. hmm i cant wate to see it

My brother lives in Bako for school....we will get ya pictures

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:

DUDE!!! i should have kept my eyes out for it...DAMNIT...i am go to school in Bakersfield..so i am down here....thats amazing it made it all the way down here

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2kstreetcivic said:
My brother lives in Bako for school....we will get ya pictures

yep, i will see what i can do for u man.....i hope its not to bad.....

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
awesome that you found ur car man. u know what kind of shape its in now?

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:

nope..hes 3.5 hours from Bako...my brother is gonna take pictures of it 2maro...

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:
actually yahoo maps says im 4.25 hours away. haha

haha, probably, you are a little farther away from I-5..it takes l ike 3.5 from Pleasanton

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ImportFan1 said:

i rolled by there, but it was dark and couldn't see anything....but its in a ROUGH part of town...so i would not expect to see it in very good shape..

But Uriel(sp?)... u CAN expect me to snap some pics for ya tomorrow in the daylight..... i will let u know man.......