apekd's slow build...56k....your safe....this time....>:|

apekd

-----Distracted you, huh?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
jsut cut the valve cover today, looks hella nice, ill post pics tonight from home, forgot the digi withthe family. i also just got back form my buddies house, his neighbor just picked up a corrado G60 SC for 700, the belt to the SC tore off so he wanted to sell it, so with 5 bucks into it, we have a G60 pushing 10lbs of boost on a ecu he had sitting around and a bov off his old 240. man that thing is super quick.

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok here are those pictures....forgot the digi in the car, too lazy to go get it, so i used the cell phone.
here it is on the head

and when i just finished it before i went to work

now i just gotta paint it, and then give it to my female so she can do some artwork on it( you know ya love a girl when you let her work on stuff like this)

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so i got bored right after work today and thought...hmmm....i dont want to buy the adjustable cam gears so lets paint mine! well i did, and they came out pretty nice....its metallic red.....ill take another set of pics with the digi when i get it back from my parents, they just went on a hike....lame....but ill have the good pics up tonight of everything. they will get painted bronze like my rims at some point...the red came out bad since there wasnt anything shiney behind it

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here they are:

and heres some pics of my shop....lol..ok my little "storage" area

thank god im not keeping this flywheel!

and to finish it all off.....

its my background too! lol

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry those cam gears look like poop

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
d16a8 and a9 is practically the same as the dohc zc.......and trust me you'll regret getting a sohc compared to a dohc ......my dohc zc smoked my friends d16a6 with the same mods.....
But yet you lose to an '03 Lx...

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry those cam gears look like poop
looks better than rust, buti dont care anyways cause i was just seeing how they came out....the paint sucks unless it has a coat of either red or anything red under it. Im thinking of painting them bronze like my rims now, it would only take around.....5 min to get it to look like that.....but the paint came out bad also since my shed was only 40 degrees, and im not one for painting in a house and getting everyone high
Oh dear...
shut up fag, have you not yet learned to just leave comments to yourself? jeez
But yet you lose to an '03 Lx...
hahahahah hes got you there, but if you get the ecu re-tuned and then dyno it, i bet youll be throwing bigger numbers than before

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ts not just the ECU, im betting his CR is too low for his setup.

he needs to go to a dyno, then to a 1/4mile track get some numbers instead of guessing.

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

he needs to go to a dyno, then to a 1/4mile track get some numbers instead of guessing.
yeah i forgot about that too.....

well went to the u pull it today and snagged some good deals and s**t....

b-series integra shift linkage....retail on line is around 120 and up...i got it for 4 dollars...yes...thats right...4..
usdm dahs clock...(finally!!!!)
16 injectors!!!! 4 from a acura legend....4 from a d series i think and 4 from a b18b1....and are clean..... woot woot! plus a electronic mirror controler.....RX7 5 series ECU
and some other stuff.....it was half off day where i went...so i was happy as alllllll hell...not i just gotta make the clock JDM lol

ill post up pics later....ill go to the store and get the binder dividers and then make it jdm later lol

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got the clock to glow amber now..looks pretty sick

heres the injectors im gonna use

the electronic mirror controller...ill keep it if i can use 4 door mirrors on the hatch

and the clock
before

after

i think it looks sick...and you cant even tell it was supposed to be red

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
integras(86-00, i think) and civics(88-00) (all of em) are 240cc, except you D16y7, they are 190cc.

apekd

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
integras(86-00, i think) and civics(88-00) (all of em) are 240cc, except you D16y7, they are 190cc.
haha lol well i think they are good....but if i need to i can sell em to someone needing them....im about to sell the Acura Legend ones i just got today for 40.....got em for free too lol

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

well if my CR is too low then you shouldnt have sold me those pistons ;):roll:

maybe once i get a bigger turbo and bigger injectors it wont be so bad when im tryin to push more hp.....

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well if my CR is too low then you shouldnt have sold me those pistons ;):roll:

maybe once i get a bigger turbo and bigger injectors it wont be so bad when im tryin to push more hp.....
i told you it would be really low, and to get a thinner HG;)

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yea o well....it doesnt bother me....it just means whenever i hit boost ill know it :lol:

plus it was a good price for the rods and pistons...so im not going to complain