Daily Grind- coupelife

SiR.Huey

I daily drive with mine and i simply forgot i used the resistor, but i know when i initially installed it i didn't use the resistor, when back and put it in like the instructions say (although I'm Japanese) and then i had to just restet the computer get the light back off.
Yeah the Japanese got me. :???: Like I could figure it out. I do have a friend who is half Japanese and I thought about going to see if her dad would translate it for me cause he is from Japan. Still a possibility just to know what it says.

SiR.Huey

School has had me ccupied from updating the SRS light delete DIY but for now here is an update.
:cussing: girl backed into me while I was picking up my brother at his high school.

Which after getting some estimates; one from Honda and one from Gerber_auto glass and collision, her parents cooperated with writing a check for the repair.
not much damage just this stuff is never fun..

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haven't even bothered to mess with the srs light, but I did wire the horn and my cruise control back up.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Same thing happened to me. Girl hit my car when trying to park next to me. Got a nice check from the parents and fixed it myself.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I want to eat off that bay :yummy:

SiR.Huey

Haven't even bothered to mess with the srs light, but I did wire the horn and my cruise control back up.
yeah and my camera is back at nikon due to a minor defect so I promise to get around to it even if you do not need the write up still. I bet it will still be usefull to others.

Same thing happened to me. Girl hit my car when trying to park next to me. Got a nice check from the parents and fixed it myself.
You got bumped twice didn't you? I watched your thread for a bit last year and saw the ups and downs with the motor. Sorry to hear about all that but I bet you are stoked for spring break to put in some work. Congrats on the honda tech feature too.

Well thats good news!
Its super good news! got something on the way to paint that isn't my car?...:cool:

I want to eat off that bay :yummy:
Been there done that! lol not really.. Thanks! I guess that means it looks good.;)
on the side note get your turbo on already!

well happened to come home just in time for this! vv

SiR.Huey

What is that?
Sneak peak? how bout no!

subscribed
You'll be excited to see what is in that box sir. just went through your build and read you are looking into the wheels. What color plan are you thinking?

ok maybe so...:suprise: ordered through pwjdm, only test fitted the front for fun but the bumpers went into paint yesterday and will be done today! I was saving a bit for my car and didn't know what for so when I got bumped by the girl I figured it wouldn't be a bad investment since I have always wanted them.

SiR.Huey

Looks good man! Are you going to paint the side moldings black?
If I didn't It would look awfull imo, or just really uncoordinated. For now they will get taken off sanded and bumper coated black. And will later be replaced with thin side moldings that will be black forever cause I know if they get bumped now they might still show some red. unless I take them all the way down to primer but I really don't want to sand them uneven or too much in one area and have them have lumps here and there. Camera is in the shop so unfortuanatly it won't be a process of pictures though. Missing out on making a DIY poop... Thinking about it I don't know why I didn't just by the moldings when I got the bumpers. I was all hyped up about the bumpers. haha. noob move I guess. Lesson learned.:???:

SiR.Huey

Love those bumpers!
don't get why people say they look poopie.. I am nervous about these being seen daily though. Don't know what amount of attention they will bring cause I have only seen them on one or two cars at import alliance. and they were both from out of state.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
don't get why people say they look poopie.. I am nervous about these being seen daily though. Don't know what amount of attention they will bring cause I have only seen them on one or two cars at import alliance. and they were both from out of state.
Worried about theft?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Diggin the new 1st post. I need to do that on my build thread, but im in over my head now...

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice progress. I had the same idea a you at one point. Idk I still might so the sir bumpers but in not sure.

SiR.Huey

Can't wait to fill you guys in with more pics from my actual camera! teaser for now but the bumpers look AWESOME!!! A photoshoot will update sooon..