EJ6 Turbo Build

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Got tie rod seperator today and tried beating it off still no luck this is getting on my last nerve.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U gotta get medieval with it

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
U gotta get medieval with it
This reminds me of that scene in pulp fiction where the big black dude gets raped and tortures the dude that did it to him. "Imma get medieval on your ass!"

Just throwin that out there. :P

Best of luck to you man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats weird that thats the part of the movie u remember...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats weird that thats the part of the movie u remember...
Lol nahh what you said just triggered it.

My favorite part was probably when John travolta blew buddy's head off in the car.

Edit: actually, there's too many good parts to pick a favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Maybe come tax time. I thought of just buying some building now im thinking of just building one my own damn self with help of course.

emerican

Registered VIP
the best part of the movie by far is when john Travolta's crazy ass calls his friend when hes bringing the bosses girl to his house cause she od'd
and his friend flips out saying i dont know what to do when somebody od's i dont hang out with teeny boppers my friends can handle there drugs, wait are you on a cell phone i dont know you im hanging up prank call prank call dont come here click.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Yea drove it around after got that problem fixed and had a hose f**k up lol go figure got it fixed though.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Bumped up to super moderator huh. Yea i just need to take it to get aligned now she is riding way better though