TEOTWAWKI
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
All,I know is Astheors said it best.

If The United State`s goverment was to eject every damn illegal immgrant in this country mexican indian ,I dun care if youfrom indo china illegal and they were all deported USA Would come to a STAND STILL.

From Factorie`s to you local gardener to you Wendy`s.

There an illegal immgrant producin every kinda product you can think of there a sweat shop and ther ein there making it .

So blah somoene came here illegal and took a job for 4 bucks an hour WHO HONESTLY CARE~S.

Oh the Economy and this and that FUK THE ECONOMY IN GOD KNOW`s HOW MANY YEARS WERE GONNA BE WALKING AROUND WITH FUKIN SPACE HELMET ON CAUSE THE OZONE GONNA FUKIN FRY AWAY .
A) No it wouldnt, not by any stretch of the imagination

B) Judging by this thread, thousands like it on the internet, and countless outcries from the public, allot of people care

C) That's a great logic. for everyones sake, why dont you get a head start and walk around with an air tight helmet on starting now..... but dont bother with the oxygen tanks

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If The United State`s goverment was to eject every damn illegal immgrant in this country mexican indian ,I dun care if youfrom indo china illegal and they were all deported USA Would come to a STAND STILL.

Now thats laughable!

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still I hear you guys b***h about the illegal mexicans when they're taking the jobs that nobody wants. Maybe people should focus their hatred towards immigrants in general instead of greasy mexicans like I do
my gripe has NOTHING to do with jobs... they are ALSO living in this country tax free...floating beneath the radar.. want to come to this country and get a shitty job? do it legally.. and pay taxes just like me...

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
my gripe has NOTHING to do with jobs... they are ALSO living in this country tax free...floating beneath the radar.. want to come to this country and get a shitty job? do it legally.. and pay taxes just like me...
what are you talking about? Alot of them have taxes taken out of their checks. McDonalds, burger king, taco bell etc... Won't let them work there under the table. I'm sure there's quite a few that get paid under the table but there's also a SHITLOAD of American citizens that get paid under the table tax free as well. Most illegals buy different identities with ss. cards and birth certificates wich they use to get jobs like normal American citizens. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to take the side of an illegal alien. If it were up to me I'd kick all of the illegals the f**k out of America. I personally think there should be a major sweep of all illegal aliens in America but America doesn't want that. The U.S. government just basically lets then walk in like they're wanted here and to make matters worst we let them protest their right to stay in our country illegally when they shouldn't even have any rights at all.

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
they do pay taxes and some of them dont ever get it back

why would you think they dont pay taxes ?? even if its a fake numb. they still get $$ taxes deducted

lsvtecEK4

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
put things around their necks so when they cross the border, there is an invisible fence and when they get close to it they blow the f**k up

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
put things around their necks so when they cross the border, there is an invisible fence and when they get close to it they blow the f**k up
so treat a perfectly healthy, educated, respectful HUMAN like that a Animal Man i love your way of solving the problem

but wait since you like blowing up people so much why not BLOW every SEX offender in jail and every one on death row that should clear up some of out taxes B/C its a lot of money keeping them fkers alive

it FK pisses me off when people talk bout immigrants like that if you read the title of this thread it say BE RESPECTFUL and Give productive opinions!!

Btw am sure you benefit on immigrants every day like when you eat that Cheeseburger, or eat that fresh fruit ……

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
All,I know is Astheors said it best.

From Factorie`s to you local gardener to you Wendy`s.

In how long.

The one day protest didn't do jack-s**t.

Maybe we could get prison labor to work the fields...but then some bleeding heart would complain about how that's "cruel and unusual punishment" :roll: yeah...real cruel to make people work for a living.

... Most illegals buy different identities with ss. cards and birth certificates wich they use to get jobs like normal American citizens. ..
You are correct sir.

Just go to Carnival, Fiesta, Terry's....any SuperMercado and some fool is hanging around peddling SS#s and IDs. Everybody knows what they are doing but I've never seen one get arrested

i think this nonsense needs to end. Who is paying for the babies care? The taxpayers! Deport em. Your sick kid is probably all f**ked up from the mother riding in the back of a pickup truck on a dirt in the deserts of arizona at night with no lights on.
Hell, that's a common practice. Slide across the border, deliver your baby at County Hospital for free and your child is an automatic US Citizen.
And we paid $5000+ to deliver our son. You know, because we have jobs and pay our taxes. :smackself:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so

but wait since you like blowing up people so much why not BLOW every SEX offender in jail and every one on death row that should clear up some of out taxes B/C its a lot of money keeping them fkers alive
Uhhhhh....I live in Texas. We pretty much do that anyway.:lol:

"Most states are abolishing the death penalty....my state's putting in an EXPRESS LANE!"

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gotta love how texas gets s**t done.

lsvtecEK4

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so treat a perfectly healthy, educated, respectful HUMAN like that a Animal Man i love your way of solving the problem

it FK pisses me off when people talk bout immigrants like that if you read the title of this thread it say BE RESPECTFUL and Give productive opinions!!

Btw am sure you benefit on immigrants every day like when you eat that Cheeseburger, or eat that fresh fruit ……

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA u missed any and all sarcasm in my post. r u butthurt? need a tampon?

MR99si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

3rdCoast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
woo woo.. Dont Mess With Texas haha..... yeah texas is like a big refugee camp..... gov. rick perry is nothin but a crook but arent they all......