Kwiks 93 Coupe slow build

kwiks93

Just a little update on the build and or the move. Finally had enough energy to get back on the unpacking when I hear "OH SH** honey"!!!!!!!! As I turn around I see that the wife picked a fight with a box cutter and her left thumb lost. In Florida not even a week and we are at the hospital and she is getting 5 stitches. So her hand is bandaged, the box cutter is grounded and they both got a time out,lol. So will hopefully work on the beast this weekend at a garage a little south east from where we are ;) will post pics if stuff gets done.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Glad she's ok, stitches aren't fun, a time out was needed there for sure lol!

emerican

Registered VIP
Sorry to hear about that man glad shes going to be ok though
Tuned in for updates on car

kwiks93

Ok give your alls opinion on what color you think will look better for the body.
[/IMG]
[/IMG] with these colors for the marbled custom tribals
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

RoidBear

UrbanSleepers
Registered VIP
The two last ones would look great, but out of those two, the orange shade would probably be the most unique.

kwiks93

I am going to use one of the reds for the whole body color. The charcoal is going to be the base for the tribals and the orange will be over the charcoal. Then I am going to marbleize the orange so the charcoal comes through for high and low-lights. I think it all will be a great contrast but not stand out like a sore thumb.lol

kwiks93

uuuuhhhhhhh ooooohhhhhhh burnt orange lca's. Looks like Hallucn8 and I will be busy this week.
[/URL][/IMG]