ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Agreed on the choice of wheels. In for more updates.

Manser

Thanks guys! Glad you liked my choice on wheels=) Theres a bunch of guys I hang out with around my town who are all into cars, however many of them like volkswagens there are a few civic guys that we hang out with. He drives a 99 si d16y8 turbo, pushin roughly 190whp on 6 psi. Anyhow, point of the story is, we have a bbm group that were all in and we just discuss cars and whatnot and I just kept posting different rims and lugs on there to see what they thought and they all agreed they liked the Candys the best with red lugs so I figured I'd order them since everyone(including myself and even my girlfriend who knows nothing about cars :P) liked them. On a side note, just a little update to let you guys know that me and my dad got the cd deck in and it works great! Way better then the old Alpine. I'll be sure to snap a few pics of it tomorrow and post some for you guys. Stay tuned.:cool:

Manser

Onto the pictures..
Installed.

Close-up.

Zoomed Out.

AAAANDDDDD, My girlfriends bug just for s***s and giggles. 2002 2.0L Automatic :rolf:

And just something that pleased me today, my wheel order went from "processing" to "processED" on jhpusa so I was pretty pumped about that:D Anyhow, funds are limited right now, but my next purchase will be tires which im hopeing to be able to afford within the next month or two.. Stay tuned for updates.:lol:

TheHatchGuy

5+ Year Member
In saying that, what do you reccomend I get for rims? And where should I look? Keep in mind I do live in Canada and have to pay hefty shipping for no matter what I buy.. But I would like to have a nice set of wheels.. What did you have in mind? I'm always up for someone else's input. Also, what do you classify as a "replica" wheel and a "non-replica" wheel...? (may be a noob question, but I always thought rims were rims...)
Id love to buy these but cant justify spending 1800 on rims without tires.. But I do love them.. :yummy:
[/IMG]

Just give me your guys' feedback on what you think would look good on my car and if you know of any good sites where I can find decently priced used rims let me know please!
what rims are these?

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You ordered the wheels i waanted damn it! And we hhave the same car..oh well i want them in black with polished lip! Nice car you have going!

Manser

You ordered the wheels i waanted damn it! And we hhave the same car..oh well i want them in black with polished lip! Nice car you have going!
Hahah, I only ordered them because they look real good on a black civic and because the price was unreal! And yeah, same to you! Ive been keeping up with your thread as much as possible! GLWB man!

On a side note from that, I might be picking up a set of OEM 99-00 red/clear tail lights next week off a buddy of mine who owns a 99 SiR. Pretty pleased with that :D

Manser

Ahhh, got the tail lights today :D Me and my buddy installed them after supper and it was -2 outside and pretty dark so I just snapped a few cell phone pics. Ill post some better ones with my moms camera tomorrow.
On the floor

HONDA OEM.

No tails

Almost done..

Finished product.

Manser

Thanks guys! I really like the looks of them. I didnt think something as simple as tail lights would make that much of a difference but it really does! Anyhow, news of the days, MY WHEELS SHOWED UP :D:D:D Im pumped about that! However, since they had to cross the american/canadian border and they were shipped in two seperate boxes one of the boxes was delayed at the customs warehouse, so it will only be arriving sometime during the next two days.. Kind of a damper on the high spirits but oh well, atleats i have 2 and my lugs nuts! On to the pics..
Better quality/daylight pics of the tails. PS, Sorry about the dirty car, its been too cold to wash it the last couple of days..

Side view..

Wheel box.

Again.

Lug nuts were stuffed in the bottom of the box.

Wheels without the cap or the lugs.

Wheel with the cap and the lugs set in place.

Also, i'll post more pics of the set of wheels when the other two arrive. I ordered them through JHPUSA and they were amazing to deal with! Great service and they even sent it as a "gift" so that I wouldnt have to pay additional shipping through Canada:D

Manser

That exhaust is tilted as f***! I love it!
Yeah, I hate it.. :P Its made for a 92-95 hatch I believe but the guy I bought it from only told me that after I bought it.. ANyhow, instead of coming down the middle and then bending towards the lca and the over it it just comes straight down the middle and then angles itself towards the right as you see in the picture. Thats also why it hangs alot lower then it should.. My Apexi's going on at the beginning of spring so itll look alot better :P

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Yeah, I hate it.. :P Its made for a 92-95 hatch I believe but the guy I bought it from only told me that after I bought it.. ANyhow, instead of coming down the middle and then bending towards the lca and the over it it just comes straight down the middle and then angles itself towards the right as you see in the picture. Thats also why it hangs alot lower then it should.. My Apexi's going on at the beginning of spring so itll look alot better :P
Get some moar pics I wanna seeee.