Mansers 96 Gsr Swapped Si Slow Build

Manser

Well, havent posted up in here for a while, been pretty busy workin on the car lately.. Got the coils and the other suspension pieces put on, but man werent they a b!tch. Broke 3 bolts on the rear ones, however the fronts went on pretty smooth.. I havent had the time to roll my fenders yet, so i havent put my Candys on yet because I dont want to just ruin my tires in a month(roads here are terrible). Anyhow, pics can do the talking.. (Only took one picture of front setup and one of back setup because both sides look the same..)
New exhaust installed

Started first thing in the morning with one of my buddys and my dad

Old, rusted, pieces of sh!t.. Yes, I know the brakes are bad, however they still work fine and will be completely upgraded once I paint the car.

Fluid film..

Rear UCA coming off..

New, Buddy clup P1, UCA installed

Old vs New..

Ksport Kontrol Pro's installed.

Buddy Club P1 LCA's installed.

Strut tower bar installed.

Front suspension installed

Gone to get washed up..

No more wheel gap:D

Came home after the car wash and did this....:(

Yeah, thats right, my exhaust scraped the sh!t out of my driveway.. My driveway sagged over the winter where the wheels over the cars usually go and now I cant drive the whole way up, I have to park near the end.. :( Hopefully today or tomorrow ill be shoveling and raking the driveway to level it all out and I might try and get the time to roll my fenders as well.. Stay tuned guys!

Manser

nice updates man
What exhaust did you go with?
Apexi N1.. But I deffinately regret it.. Shouldve went with the WS2.. Not that the N1 is bad or anything, shes pretty quiet at low rpm, I just find it looks too big.. But oh well, its still a real nice sounding exhaust.

emerican

Registered VIP
I think it looks pretty good, but the ws2 is pretty much my favorite exhaust so im biased lol.

Manser

I think it looks pretty good, but the ws2 is pretty much my favorite exhaust so im biased lol.
Hahah, I dont blame ya. Ive heard amazing things about it.. Someday i may be in the market for one but for now im satisfied :P

Also, may have an update coming this week.. In the process of rolling my fenders so I may get the chance to put my wheels on by friday! :D

Manser

Hope you get them on man.
Hahah, me too.. Ive already done the front but when I put them back on tonight I went to the gym and my cars rubbing in the front passenger side when I hit even the tiniest of bumps.. So im gonna have to take a look at it tomorrow and make sure its nothing major.. Fingers crossed..

Manser

what is it!!!!! tell us now! haha
Too lazy to post more plus its late here and I have school in the morning and I only have crappy cell pics for now.. Havent had the time to grab moms camera because ive been busy with my budyds car.. He just bought a 99 si d16y8 boosted(running roughly 195whp at 8psi) Hopefully getting a photoshoot done with him within the next little while.. But heres a teaser of my update to come to keep things interesting seeing as no one looks at this thread, maybe the regulars will notice the difference.. ;)

Eveline52

I knew what I wanted, so I borrowed some money from a relative and bought the Si for 1800$. At the time, the car had roughly 220xxx KM'S(I live In Nova Scotia, Canada,

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks like clear tails too. Hmmm

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member