My Personal Shop Build

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pictures from today.

Cement trucks should be here this Friday.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Pictures from Tuesday, May 03, 2011

My Z28

I went and bought a forklift.

Pictures from Today.

Cement tools.

Honda 8.0 Baby

The cement trucks will be here tomorrow at 6am. My shop will be done by the end of the month! I can't wait!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Your damn shop is going to be bigger than my damn house.....

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I got a completely serious question.

You have the money to build this shop, all the equipment, but you still drive a Civic?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yeah thats what I was wondering while scrolling through the pics.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

You have the money to build this shop, all the equipment, but you still drive a Civic?
Yep, I love my Civic. People judge me all the time and assume I'm poor lol. I have friends struggling with payments on beamers and benz.

Its bigger than my own house lol

Looks great!
Thanks

You hiring?
No, we're actually doing most of the work ourselves. We paid for 17 cement trucks and a full crew came so no labor yay!

I took more pics but I can't open the file. They are all in .arw format. I'll try to figure something out.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Driving forklifts is funnnnnnnnn.
Yeah it is, also dangerous when your not paying attention. I have driven and texted on my on previous forklifts LOL

I was wondering how Osama's compound was constructed. Now I know.
His probably had no reinforcing bars in it, or maybe skeletons.

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I took so many pics but my stupid comp won't accept the format. So I went and retook the after pics. Sorry there are no shots of the cementing but here is a shot of how it looks now.

I took down the wooden fence so the trucks could drive through without damaging my driveway.
The houses across the street are new. I don't like them lol takes away my privacy.

After the shop is done I'm going to put up a brick and iron fence.

My Jacuzzi, I don't know where to place this yet. It'll be in a gazebo.

Here are the plans for the shop.

I'm also replacing all the appliances and tiles in my home.

The pool will also be remodeled.

Yeah, I'm going to do all of these this year.

Anyways, when the shop is up I plan on pulling out my motor and shaving most of my bay. I'm also thinking about buying a 99-00 Civic Sedan and maybe doing a J or K Swap and it'll most likely be Automatic and with A/C. I know right!? Automatic swap!?

I'm also going to be restoring my Camaro. I don't know if I should make it a drag car or just restore it and leave it alone.

Enjoy!

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I finally converted the files. Here is the cementing!

Started at 5:30am

After 5pm.

Sammo115

It be me, Sammo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Maybe the reason why he has all this money is because he JUST drives a civic. LOL. Good on fuel. cheap insurance. what more can you get?

Good luck to you bro. Im sure you know that a shitload of us wish to be in your shoes...LOL. Financially LMAO.

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just one lift, air compressor, plasma cutter, pipe benders, all types of welders, about 6 rolling snap on tool cabinets, hmm more s*** but I don't remember, bearing press, um ?

The rebars should be in tomorrow.
Nice, sounds like a pretty legit personal shop you got coming along!

This...

I was wondering how Osama's compound was constructed. Now I know.
Lol!

I'm also replacing all the appliances and tiles in my home.

The pool will also be remodeled.

Yeah, I'm going to do all of these this year.

Anyways, when the shop is up I plan on pulling out my motor and shaving most of my bay. I'm also thinking about buying a 99-00 Civic Sedan and maybe doing a J or K Swap and it'll most likely be Automatic and with A/C. I know right!? Automatic swap!?

I'm also going to be restoring my Camaro. I don't know if I should make it a drag car or just restore it and leave it alone.

Enjoy!
Sounds like you either came into a lot of money, has a very nice paying job, or run some kind of underground drug ring.

But whatever it is, GOOD LUCK with your swimsuit modeling career in the near future!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice :thumbs up. What I wanna know is what the hell you do for a living to be able to afford this...

Ej8Kid

Too Much Traction
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice, sounds like a pretty legit personal shop you got coming along!
Sounds like you either came into a lot of money, has a very nice paying job, or run some kind of underground drug ring.
But whatever it is, GOOD LUCK with your swimsuit modeling career in the near future!
Thanks! Everything is legit! No drugs! Shame on you! :lol:

Nice :thumbs up. What I wanna know is what the hell you do for a living to be able to afford this...
I work a high position for a woman's hair products company. And I'm only 22 lol.