Nathan's EE4

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
They didn't do much and they weren't oem. The brackets were nicely mounted but I just didn't like the look of em. There are oem ones but I think it looks better with nothing the imo.

And I may cruise around this weekend and see if I can fin you guys lol

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
Ya I really wanted a rhd awd teg but those are uber rare

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
minor update, got my clubcivic stickers :D ordered "I <3 old skool" license plates frames and stickers and honda fetish stickers. also got fake mugen valve stem caps. I know theyre knock offs but they are kinda cool. I signed two web design contracts this week that total 800 bucks so I should be able to pay to have my friend ceramic coat his BMW bottlecaps and buy those, wrap em in falkens, and possibly get most of my suspension build stuff.

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
thanks! I just cant wait to drop it 8) anybody know a good place to get JDM parts from? ebay is lacking, and I contacted password JDM and they wont get jdm shuttle parts

tye

S.T.U.D.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its starting to turn around, but i wouldnt have traded my integra for that..

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
i didnt trade. I sold my teg and bought this. The teg needed a ton of work to be finished and I'm in college and have to have a car so it was the best option.

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
my phone has failed at uploading the pic to photobucket so imma just call this a teaser:

SB leds in dome and cargo light

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You said your selling the bbs's? Im interested if you are

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
picking up a z6 head and trading the bbs for rota offroad grids. I know theyre rota's but theyre what Ive wanted from the start. I will end getting legit rims at some point but, the head swap is now priority. Probably going with stage 1 cam, DA injectors, a z6 head gasket (should boost compression), a apexi VAFC, and tuning myself on chrome. Going to socket a p28 and get the chrome tuning package from xenocron. Looking for 130-150 hp after I get 2.25/5 exhaust all the way through. Probably going to do 2.5 and have two resonators and a muffler (should keep it REAL quiet).

I have 4XX miiles left till I need an oil change and the driveshaft will be going back in at that time. Also probably going to mount the OEM roof rack. I am also hunting Y17 yakima clips so I can use my dads old SST system on the wagon. Thinking I'll put a basket on the OEM rack and mount the bike racks and stuff to the yakima cross bars.

Also got a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDD I will be working for 4wave inc building plasma etching machines 8) sounds cooler than it really is (just kidding its freaking sweet!). I get to put smaller parts of the machines together and do random odd jobs for 20 hours a week at 10/hour. 200 a week isnt bad and the place is only ~20 miles away so that 6 dollars of gas both ways 3 tims a week is only 18 dollars in gas per week. Probably going to see about 130 in my pocket which isnt bad. thats over 450 a month so I should get a good amount back at tax return time :D

Decipher

Registered VIP
Congrats on the job. I saw one of these driving around c-ville the other day. It's funny how you don't notice something until it interests you, then you see it everywhere. The more I look at this platform, the more I want to find one and build the s**t out of it. This body is the definition of bad ass. It screams "I don't give a f**k." If I got my hands on one, it'd be sitting about like this (just maybe not so hellaflushed camber killer):

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
I got 16x8 with +10 offset rota offroad grids with 205/16s (streched) that are going on as soon as I get lug nuts. theyre gonna poke out the sides just a bit till I get my suspension under there but it will look very similar to that. After this paycheck or next, I am going to most likely get the windows tinted.

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
job gotten, bbs traded (for rota offroad grids), rays extended lugs ordered, z6 head purchased, meet sunday :D need to change my oil and get my rims on. Maybe get my driveshaft in??? Need to wash and wax her as well.

I will now start collecting parts for my mini me swap. NEED: head resurfaced, z6 top end gasket kit, arp head studs, valve cover, obd0 to obd1 harnesses, re chip/socket the p28, tune, valve cover, and VAFC. Not too too bad. Should be able to do it for under 500 if I bargain hunt.