Nathan's EE4

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Loving the wago!
But goddamn I would've killed for that DA.

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
other than the weird electrical issues, and the fact that the window regulator had been twisted from its original mounting wholes and the window would get crooked and leak, that thing was a boss. b18a1, short ram intake, ngk plugs and plug wires, skunk2 springs, random interior stuff, strut bars, gutted interior, flowmaster series 40 muffler. pretty basic set up. but I was in the process of a legit 350hp turbo build. had an s200, name brand stuff (cept for IC piping), crower 404 cams. pretty much everything except time :(. i miss that da9 EVERY DAY!

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
i keep considering buying one, but I'm 19. I dont need another small car. I already own a jeep as well and have a second project: 1940 plymouth.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i keep considering buying one, but I'm 19. I dont need another small car. I already own a jeep as well and have a second project: 1940 plymouth.
Jeezus kiddo! What do you do for a living?

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
Jeezus kiddo! What do you do for a living?
well I got the jeep and plymouth for free. the plymouth is a old project my uncle had (he builds street rods) and gave up on to build a couple other cars and the jeep was my grandmas and I got it when she passed away. but I do a bunch of stuff. I currently work about 15-20 hours a week in manufacturing. I buy and sell car parts locally. I buy and sell paintball gear. and I run my own graphic design business. all while in school, playing on a paintball team and lax team, building my car, and playing a lot of COD lol im pretty busy

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well I got the jeep and plymouth for free. the plymouth is a old project my uncle had (he builds street rods) and gave up on to build a couple other cars and the jeep was my grandmas and I got it when she passed away. but I do a bunch of stuff. I currently work about 15-20 hours a week in manufacturing. I buy and sell car parts locally. I buy and sell paintball gear. and I run my own graphic design business. all while in school, playing on a paintball team and lax team, building my car, and playing a lot of COD lol im pretty busy
:shock:

I thought I was a busy bee. Psyche!

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
:shock:

I thought I was a busy bee. Psyche!
lol im actually pretty lazy. im just an efficient worker so when I get to doing something, it gets done. vs getting into something and taking breaks and spreading it out blah blah blah. literally spent the last two days watching movies on my couch trying to research z6 swaps :lol:

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
gotta get everything else before they go in: koni tellows, front and rear control arms, and rear camber kit. i have been getting everything through my sponsor cause he gives the stuff to me for his prices and I ONLY get stuff through him, but I may get used yellows since they are MUCH cheaper used than retail

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
definitely been a LOOOOOOONNNNGGG time since I updated this thread but thats cause nothing had happened lol but since the last time I posted, I have traded the gram lights for a ef si hatch with b18b1 swap and a bunch of nice bolt ons and I have come to desperately need a head gasket in the wagon. i picked up the OEM head studs today and about to text some people about getting the top end rebuild kit.

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
actually dont have any yet. and the car is an hour away from school. I'll get some next time im home which will probably be next weekend when I do my head gasket

nathan_carmona

Registered VIP
started on the head gasket today

when i first got there to work (wagon parked next to the new hatch)

starting surgery:

at lunch:

head studs out:

thought they were hard to loosen:

suckers were rusted and corroded. i texted like 4 different people askng whether it was normal for them to be realllllly in there lol

have three header bolts that connect to the downpipe, the fuel send line, two hoses, and the AC bracket bolt and shes out and off to be resurfaced!