Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What’s up everyone
f**k you!

I mean... hey. Sorry, typo.

:lol:

What's new?
Just on days off. Catching up on s**t around the house.

Yesterday i mowed my grass and cleaned my shed. Then installed a slim sub in my mazda. Sounds pretty good.

Right now I’m paying bills and watching price is right. Gonna hit the gym in a few then probably wash cars and my trailer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Yesterday i mowed my grass and cleaned my shed. Then installed a slim sub in my mazda. Sounds pretty good.

Right now I’m paying bills and watching price is right. Gonna hit the gym in a few then probably wash cars and my trailer.

It's pretty much still winter here. Watkins Glen opening day is tomorrow. The high temp is 40 and up to 1/2" of ice.... winter tires are still on.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
High of 40 & still dealing with ice?
s**t, I'm over here dealing with sunburn from Wednesday and wanting to get a couple things done on the car before Sunday.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I’m having weird cravings.. like.. I want to build s**t. I’ve been wanting to raise chickens for years now and I’m thinking about pulling the trigger on that. If I build a chicken coop, I’d have a reason to buy chickens ;)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

It's pretty much still winter here. Watkins Glen opening day is tomorrow. The high temp is 40 and up to 1/2" of ice.... winter tires are still on.
Yeah it was kinda a shocker coming home. It was already over 100* in Texas at work. Yesterday was warm but the wind blew. Still managed to get ridiculously sunburnt lol.

Today is high of 55* and windy. Seems like it’s always shitty when im on days off...

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
First day of 60* but with a 20+mph wind.. ill take this over snow anyday...

Sent from my boujea ass phone

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
High of 40 & still dealing with ice?
s**t, I'm over here dealing with sunburn from Wednesday and wanting to get a couple things done on the car before Sunday.

Yup. And a lot of wind. Going to be miserable.

IMG_E4547[1].JPG

Trade? I'll even take the sunburn from you..

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Was 75 degree here :P Went to a car meet and saw some cars, then left because I don't know anyone and don't know how to talk to people.

Ordered some parts for my next transmission rebuild.

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
The text world has got you youngsters by the booboo... im kinda the same way tho cause i cant listen to the lies i hear at shows, stage 4 vtech, 350kit of naws, and my new favorite madd jdm camber and stretch on my custom steelies yoo...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Worked out for the first time on over 3 years with a buddy doing Crossfit. Man am I beat.

Went and picked flooring for my basement reno project. Now to relax...

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Swapped CV buckets between my OEM axle & AP1 axle.
Most of the vibration is gone, but not all.
So probably need to swap L & R like you're supposed to.

2am addition. Got bored and Google Mapped some stuff.
The location has new imagery from a few weeks ago and I thought the craft was gone, considering a large page making an article about it recently. But nope, the updated imagery shows it perched at the end of a runway for radar testing the same way they tested the SR-71's out at 51. Doesn't quite look like the SR-72 Lockheed showed, but no clue what it could be instead. Interesting. Also appears to be a CH-53K testing out there.

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Swapped CV buckets between my OEM axle & AP1 axle.
Most of the vibration is gone, but not all.
So probably need to swap L & R like you're supposed to.

2am addition. Got bored and Google Mapped some stuff.
The location has new imagery from a few weeks ago and I thought the craft was gone, considering a large page making an article about it recently. But nope, the updated imagery shows it perched at the end of a runway for radar testing the same way they tested the SR-71's out at 51. Doesn't quite look like the SR-72 Lockheed showed, but no clue what it could be instead. Interesting. Also appears to be a CH-53K testing out there.
Am I the only one that never has a clue about the relevance of anything you post about?

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
This is called "What are you doing today", is it not? That's the relevance.

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
I would love to see pics of the sr-72, i had the real world experience of touching an sr-71 when i took a class trip to the USS Intrepid back in 92 or so.. ya i just dated myself...

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I drive past an SR-71 on my way to work every day :D Cool looking plane.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Was supposed to go to Watkins Glen on Saturday to run the track. Ice storm. Still have my winter tires on, but didn't go. Stayed at home and played Fortnite instead lol.

Been trading a lot of beer lately. Brought back $100+ of beer from Portland, and sold / traded it here locally within 10 minutes. Wish I got more.