What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Was supposed to go to Watkins Glen on Saturday to run the track. Ice storm. Still have my winter tires on, but didn't go. Stayed at home and played Fortnite instead lol.

Been trading a lot of beer lately. Brought back $100+ of beer from Portland, and sold / traded it here locally within 10 minutes. Wish I got more.
Bring me some Yuengling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im pretty much f**king sick of this weather

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bring me some Yuengling

Yuengling? That's domestic you can find that pretty much anywhere. I'm selling $30/4pks of good craft beer. =)
Bissell is coming to Rochester for a tap takeover this Saturday. People will be waiting at 6am. I will not be one of them because as much as I like beer, I like sleep more.

Sold my Xbox One yesterday for $150. Bought an Xbox One S from a guy on a local auto forum for $160. $10 upgrade FTW!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bring me some Yuengling

Yuengling? That's domestic you can find that pretty much anywhere. I'm selling $30/4pks of good craft beer. =)
Bissell is coming to Rochester for a tap takeover this Saturday. People will be waiting at 6am. I will not be one of them because as much as I like beer, I like sleep more.

Sold my Xbox One yesterday for $150. Bought an Xbox One S from a guy on a local auto forum for $160. $10 upgrade FTW!
Nope. Its only available on the east. Can’t get it in Colorado

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Weird. Did not know it wasn't west coast. Well, I'll gladly trade you for some CO / West Coast beers then... Yuengling was my college beer when we didn't want Labbatt Blue. :lol:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Weird. Did not know it wasn't west coast. Well, I'll gladly trade you for some CO / West Coast beers then... Yuengling was my college beer when we didn't want Labbatt Blue. :lol:
Theres tons of good Colorado beers [emoji869]

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I went to denver the other night to see Jinjer and Cradle of Filth. Was a pretty cool show. Been awhile since I’ve gotten out and done anything that wasn’t car related lol

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Wow guys i really feel bad, i have more then 20 craft breweries within 45min and a ferry away from 5+ more... i know Colorado has some good locals, my cuz is in the springs and sends reports..
Anybody here on Untapped??

Sent from my boujea ass phone

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Last I knew Ohio was the furthest east you could get it.
Furthest west* ;)

Wow guys i really feel bad, i have more then 20 craft breweries within 45min and a ferry away from 5+ more... i know Colorado has some good locals, my cuz is in the springs and sends reports..
Anybody here on Untapped??

Sent from my boujea ass phone
Add me on Untappd, XpL0d3r. Just hit 1500 unique last week =)

The brewery scene here has exploded the last few years. From 5-6 breweries to over 20. A few opening up every year.

Lots of wineries here, too. NYS finger lakes is wine country.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Was supposed to go to Watkins Glen on Saturday to run the track. Ice storm. Still have my winter tires on, but didn't go. Stayed at home and played Fortnite instead lol.

Been trading a lot of beer lately. Brought back $100+ of beer from Portland, and sold / traded it here locally within 10 minutes. Wish I got more.
What are you playing fortnite on? I just brought my pc to my girlfriends apartment and we’re on 100/10 internet. I streamed the other day but didn’t get any viewers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What are you playing fortnite on? I just brought my pc to my girlfriends apartment and we’re on 100/10 internet. I streamed the other day but didn’t get any viewers.

I'm on Xbox One :(

We can do crossplay, but us consolers have a big disadvantage compared to you guys!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Headed back to work today for two weeks. These days off were not near long enough...

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Headed back to work today for two weeks. These days off were not near long enough...
We hit 60's for the first time yesterday so I took work off just because. 99% of the time when I am replying here on CC, I'm at work doing it (like now!)

Bringing my FZ6R back to stock height. s**t is waaaay to low (bought it this way)... about 2.5" lowered... more than my car!

Also prepped my S2k wheels for a fresh application of 22ple VM1. Especially with white wheels, this stuff is incredible.

https://www.detailedimage.com/22ple-M57/VM1-Metal-and-Wheel-Coating-P683/20-ml-S1/

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

I'm on Xbox One :(

We can do crossplay, but us consolers have a big disadvantage compared to you guys!
I have an Xbox One S but I prefer pc gaming. I only got it because I have a few work friends that used to game often and they convinced me to get it to join em. Gaming is the most fun with people for me, so I said f**k it.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finally finished the 3-day seminar.

Ended the trip with a stop at the world's largest McDonald's for some pizza.