young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm trying to hang in there

f**k bro. I can only imagine how you feel. I know I speak for everyone when I say we are ALL here for you. Text, call, message, whatever. Don't be afraid to reach out.

My father and I have actually talked about this before and his advice to me was to live my life in a way that I know that he would be proud of me.

You're growing up to be such a smart guy Jared. We've watched you go from the awkward teenager to the fierce and independent, knowledgable man that you are today.

Unfortunately death is one of the inevitable truths of life. It will happen to us all in time. The important thing is to treat everyone as if today would be the last day, and to keep their memory burning forever.

Stay strong brother.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know I speak for everyone when I say we are ALL here for you. Don't be afraid to reach out.
This.

In with what Nick said about watching you change, it brings to mind your alcohol use.
If it were me, I would advise against drinking, in large quantities anyway, for a bit as it usually makes things worse.
The last thing your family needs right now is any more bad news, so keep it safe.

Haven't had this experience yet, as weird as that is to say.
I've only seen 1 person go through that loss personally and as awkward as it was I was there when the whole thing went down.
So I can't put myself in what you're going through right now, but just stay strong, stay positive, and get a hold of us if you ever need to vent or just talk to someone. I lurk here quite often and my FB link is to the left and I check that every hour or so if not more :thumbup:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k bro. I can only imagine how you feel. I know I speak for everyone when I say we are ALL here for you. Text, call, message, whatever. Don't be afraid to reach out.

My father and I have actually talked about this before and his advice to me was to live my life in a way that I know that he would be proud of me.

You're growing up to be such a smart guy Jared. We've watched you go from the awkward teenager to the fierce and independent, knowledgable man that you are today.

Unfortunately death is one of the inevitable truths of life. It will happen to us all in time. The important thing is to treat everyone as if today would be the last day, and to keep their memory burning forever.

Stay strong brother.
This.

In with what Nick said about watching you change, it brings to mind your alcohol use.
If it were me, I would advise against drinking, in large quantities anyway, for a bit as it usually makes things worse.
The last thing your family needs right now is any more bad news, so keep it safe.

Haven't had this experience yet, as weird as that is to say.
I've only seen 1 person go through that loss personally and as awkward as it was I was there when the whole thing went down.
So I can't put myself in what you're going through right now, but just stay strong, stay positive, and get a hold of us if you ever need to vent or just talk to someone. I lurk here quite often and my FB link is to the left and I check that every hour or so if not more :thumbup:
I appreciate it. It means a lot to me. And I'm not gonna drink for awhile. I don't have any desire to. I'm torn up. He was perfectly fine this morning. He was so happy because he was on his way to a road test for a job that seemed promising. He collapsed when he got there.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I appreciate it. It means a lot to me. And I'm not gonna drink for awhile. I don't have any desire to. I'm torn up. He was perfectly fine this morning. He was so happy because he was on his way to a road test for a job that seemed promising. He collapsed when he got there.

Give me a call if you need anything, I'm not that far away. Hang In there, you'll get through it. Make him proud, though I know you already are. I've watched you since you joined and you have come a long long way. I'm sorry for your loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jared, I'm terribly sorry for your loss. It's going to be hard but hang in there and keep your head up. I lost my mother to cancer a few years ago so I know the feeling. Like Nick and everyone else said, we're here for you!

Sent from my eye phone

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm so so sorry Jared. That's awful. If there's anything I can do, you know how to get a hold of me. I'm all ears, as the rest of us are. We love you man.

SpeedTechnik

Nothing but Performance
Registered VIP
Osiris19 ,

I'm not the most active member but, even though I don't know you as well as all the other members, I want to provide some support. The loss of those close to ones heart can be an unbearable experience. Although its tough, do not let it break you. Stay positive, but don't ignore the pain. Shō ga nai. There will always be something out of our control, and the best we can do is cope and have acceptance for what comes our way. Some celebrate in remembrance to those whom have passed as a send off to a better life in the beyond. Others drink to their name in a last toast to the ones they knew. I'm sure you'll find you're own way to honor their names, and were here to support you.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Osiris19 ,

I'm not the most active member but, even though I don't know you as well as all the other members, I want to provide some support. The loss of those close to ones heart can be an unbearable experience. Although its tough, do not let it break you. Stay positive, but don't ignore the pain. Shō ga nai. There will always be something out of our control, and the best we can do is cope and have acceptance for what comes our way. Some celebrate in remembrance to those whom have passed as a send off to a better life in the beyond. Others drink to their name in a last toast to the ones they knew. I'm sure you'll find you're own way to honor their names, and were here to support you.
I'm absolutely grateful for all the support.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im sorry for you loss man. i feel ya . i lost my mom a year or so ago, wife was cheating on me,going through divorce, not being able to see my kid everyday whenevery i want. all kinda s**t at once, it will get better man i promise ya. just hang in there brotha.

conor97hx

Locked my keys in my car. :smackself: lucky I get two sets of spares made every time I buy a car I'm going to keep.

Figure I'd lighten the mood here. Sorry for your loss man

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit sorry to hear man. It's said so often...never take anything for granted, especially life. It can be taken away in a blink of an eye.... Just keep on living and make him proud :thumbs up.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went and saw my dad this morning. Have to be strong and continue on with my day. He would want me to be strong for my family.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got the night off cuz the frac crew screened out a well. Got some sleep and woke up feeling like dogshit.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Have been meaning to find a place here for that...and when my arms heal :lol:

:thumbup: