Tailgating/Drafting/or simply being green...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
....because...we do live in a perfect world where everyone drives the same and never has to brake harshly.

:smackself:

And why is this in 6th generation. It should be in off-topic.

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey look its the OP...

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:rolf:

yea, i want a mod to mod this to O.F. so we can make fun of him :lol:

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i don't believe in global warming and im certainly not going to tailgate someone to save a little gas in our already economy cars. maybe behind a semi

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i dont tailgate semis, but i get close...but im also very picky about which ones im behind. i try to find the one in a hurry, but isnt driving like a dumbass.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
semi's are awsome to tailgate, if you like rock chips and pitted up windshields.

obracer12

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just no... a couple thousand deaths vs car's emission reduced... really is it worth it... NO... this has to be a joke... even if it wasn't intended to be it is a joke

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this thread should be closed and removed. suggesting reckless driving for saving what 50 cents a gallon?

if u want better milage drive around 60 miles an hour. that vs driving at about 80 miles an hour will save u around 80 cents a gallon.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this thread is probably the most ridiculous thread ive seen since being staff on this site.... you are suggesting that its a good thing to tailgate.. you talk about speeding.. a*****e like you arethe reason car insurance is so high.. AND the reason civic drivers get such a bad name... you are THE MOST ANNOYING KIND OF DRIVER THERE IS... the highway is NOT f**king Nascar... your automotive laws are NOT designed for highly skilled RACE CAR drivers... you drive an economy car.. if you want to save gas stop driving like a f**king jerkoff and go the speed limit... china actually is becoming (or has become) the largest producer of green house gasses...

stop f**king arguing this stupid point.. its f**king absurd..

Buckeye07

5+ Year Member
I just saw this thread and I gotta give my .02

one contributes to less emissions in the atmosphere... helping our global warming issue (and for those who DONT believe in global warming, you're f**kin clueless and stoopid)
For the record I don't believe in global warming. Yes the temperature of the planet is steadily increasing, this is a natural trend though, the Earth cools (ice age) and then gets hotter and repeats. How much climate history are people actually looking at to get these facts? Look it up yourself.

I meant 60-80, that's slow as f**k, and about a car or two behind distance wise
No, it's not slow, you say you haven't been in a crash and that shows. I was in one that wasn't my fault at 60 and it was bad. And btw, a car or two behind, as stated before, won't do anything for gas mileage.

Some people result to faul language cause they lack a better vocabulary
It's foul buddy. Learn English ftw.

So stop acting like you are the smartest person in the world on this topic and you have all this know how when you obviously haven't researched anything about it and are just blowing smoke out your ass. Thank you, and people like you for giving Honda Enthusiasts a bad name.
/Burn sesh

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol this thread is so full of win I can't believe it.

OP should slam his head in the car door. Less people means less greenhouse gasses!

EDIT* Thread title should be "Tailgating/Drafting or simply being a dumbass..."

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you guys, stop thinking about turbos, and tunning, and civics for a second... this has to do with physics. And I'm not saying for you to do it. I do it! But that's me. And the 120 is only cause my car's slow if not id pass the mofo. I was talking about drafting at 60-70-80mph geezzz. Not it's not a joke, think about it,.......
If you were tailgating behind me I'd soo brake check your ass. Hell idk if you hit me.. it's your fault and I need a new bumper anyways.

this thread is probably the most ridiculous thread ive seen since being staff on this site.... you are suggesting that its a good thing to tailgate.. you talk about speeding.. a*****e like you arethe reason car insurance is so high.. AND the reason civic drivers get such a bad name... you are THE MOST ANNOYING KIND OF DRIVER THERE IS... the highway is NOT f**king Nascar... your automotive laws are NOT designed for highly skilled RACE CAR drivers... you drive an economy car.. if you want to save gas stop driving like a f**king jerkoff and go the speed limit... china actually is becoming (or has become) the largest producer of green house gasses...

stop f**king arguing this stupid point.. its f**king absurd..
:thumbs up

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So tailgating is illegal. I call it drafting. And drafting ruduces ones fuel consumption due to the fact the the vehicle(s) in front are 'breaking' the air, in other words, you have less air resistance and so the engine doesn't have to put out much energy. Drafting is illegal cause most people are f**kin stoopid and dont know how to drive a simple machine and eventually crash. By drafting, and thus burning less fuel, one contributes to less emissions in the atmosphere... helping our global warming issue (and for those who DONT believe in global warming, you're f**kin clueless and stoopid). So if everyone drafted... yeah we'd have a couple thousand deaths but in it's a fact, we would help lower car emissions worldwide, being that the US is the major contributor of greenhouse gasses. Now think what you want, I'm right!!!

(I originally posted this on myspace but those peeps are clueless, you guys are smarter)

Docta2002

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You Guys Are f**kin Retards. You Cant Grasp The Concept Of A Simple Theory. I Never Said To Do It, I Was Just Presenting A Possible Solution And The Likely Results. God Mutharfuckin Dammit, U Guys Are Sooo Ignorant. Aaaaaaaaahhhahaha Yeah, Someone Delete This Thread, Im Tired Of The Email Notifications Already. You Guys Didnt Understand That I'll Draft Trucks On The Hwy Only And That '120 @ 2ft' Was One Or Two Times While Racing Someone I Knew And The Roads Here In Miami Are Bad-ass So f**k All You Retards Saying "cats/deers/animals/babies" And Other s**t On The Road.... Most Of You Obviously Dont Have The Capacity To Grasp Something Simple, Much Less Formulate Such That Would Make A Buncha Retards Talk And Talk And Talk About. Stop Crying Now Babies....

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
You Guys Are f**kin Retards. You Cant Grasp The Concept Of A Simple Theory. I Never Said To Do It, I Was Just Presenting A Possible Solution And The Likely Results. God Mutharfuckin Dammit, U Guys Are Sooo Ignorant. Aaaaaaaaahhhahaha Yeah, Someone Delete This Thread, Im Tired Of The Email Notifications Already. You Guys Didnt Understand That I'll Draft Trucks On The Hwy Only And That '120 @ 2ft' Was One Or Two Times While Racing Someone I Knew And The Roads Here In Miami Are Bad-ass So f**k All You Retards Saying "cats/deers/animals/babies" And Other s**t On The Road.... Most Of You Obviously Dont Have The Capacity To Grasp Something Simple, Much Less Formulate Such That Would Make A Buncha Retards Talk And Talk And Talk About. Stop Crying Now Babies....

Status
Not open for further replies.